Collection of Information
Our company collects information:
- from the use of its web sites
- from application forms
- from use of its connectivity services
- from use of its proxies
- from resellers and affiliates
- from third parties
- where legally required to do so
We may combine information with that available from third parties or public sources. You may not purchase or use our services anonymously, you must provide correct and accurate contact details, and details of the legal entity such as BNR, ABN and ACN.
We use private information to:
- Identify you for permission to access our services
- Provide you with invoices
- Gain an understanding of your needs in relation to our service and potential services
- Check for credit worthiness or fraud
- Contact you where necessary in relation to your use of our services
- Provide news letters and outage and other notifications
- Marketing purposes
- Test and develop our services and systems
- Management purposes
- Research purposes
Cookies are used to identify you through our web pages. This information can then be used to customise the web site or set preferences for you. This information is collected and used for internal marketing purposes.
Google Analytics for Display Advertising
We also use a Google Analytics feature called Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting to learn more about the profile of our website visitors (such as age, gender and interests). You can opt out of the Google Analytics for Display Advertising using Ads settings.
We do not sell your information to third parties but may share it with related companies, as defined by the national privacy Act. We may also share statistical information with third parties, without disclosing individual details, unless those details are necessary for fullfilling a service order you have requested.
We may also disclose details about you to:
- government and regulatory authorities and other organisations, as required or authorised by law
- our professional advisers, including our accountants, auditors and lawyers
- organisation involved in sale or transfer of our assets or managing corporate risk and corporate funding
Information Security and Accuracy
We take reasonable steps to protect your information from misuse, loss, and from unauthorised access.
All staff are instructed not to disclose private information to anyone. We take security very seriously. We attempt to keep all information up to date but we rely on you to inform us of any changes of your details.
Our Website does not store credit card details. All information is encrypted via 256bit SSL security and transmitted to a secure payment gateway server for processing.
Links to other Websites
This Website contains links to other Websites. We are not responsible for the Privacy Policies or the content of any such Websites.
We do not specifically collect online contact information from children nor do we target or sell products or services for purchase by children.
Accessing your Information
You can request specific details of informaton we have about you or copies of the actual information by writing to:The Privacy Officer
AURA Holdings Pty. Limited
PO BOX 1234
Broadway, NSW 2007
We may charge you a handling and materials fee depending on circumstances.
Removal of your Information
You may request in writing that certain information about you is removed, which we will comply with, provided that information is not necessary for tax purposes or to identify you or for contractual reasons. We will not consider requests to alter or remove statistical information. We can not prevent our web servers from issuing cookies, it is your responsibility to refuse acceptance of these if you so wish.