AURA Booking Terms and Conditions v1.1
The AURA website (‘aura.travel’, ‘Site’) is owned and operated by AURA Holdings Pty Limited (ABN 59 140 778 089) ('AURA'), Real Estate License: 10004048.
1. Agreement between You and AURA
2. Supplier goods and services
- 2.1 AURA operates the Site as a referral forum for short term holiday rentals. AURA also provides information on the Site for a number of holiday-related suppliers and provides you with the opportunity to purchase goods or services provided by those suppliers.
- 2.2 AURA is not an agent for property owners or managers that advertise properties on AURA, nor is AURA an agent for any third party suppliers of other goods or services that are advertised on the Site (each of which is referred to in these conditions as a 'Supplier'). AURA is not involved in the actual transaction between You and any Supplier. When you commit to a booking which is accepted by the Supplier, AURA charges you a Booking Service Fee, which covers the cost of maintaining the Site and associated services. Supplier fees such as booking and accommodation costs are to be paid by You directly to the Supplier. You enter into any transaction with a Supplier entirely at your own risk.
- 2.3 Information provided on the Site about goods and services offered by a Supplier is provided by that Supplier. We do not monitor, verify or endorse information submitted by Suppliers for posting on the Site and You should be aware that such information may be inaccurate, incomplete or out-of-date. Facilities, activities or other services that form part of your booking may be subject to change.
- 2.4 AURA does not make any representation as to the safety, quality, condition or description of any goods or services provided by Suppliers that are advertised on the Site. Any issues regarding safety, quality, condition or description should be dealt with directly with the Supplier with whom you have made the booking. AURA is unable to provide refunds.
- 2.5 Suppliers may impose their own terms and conditions in relation to their goods and services. You acquire goods and services from Suppliers subject to those terms and conditions, so you should check that you agree to the terms and conditions before you confirm your booking.
- 2.6 All bookings are subject to Supplier availability.
- 2.7 You agree that you will only use the reservation/enquiry forms on the Site for genuine booking enquiries or reservations.
- 2.8 AURA reserves the right to change the information displayed on the Site (including these Terms and Conditions) at any time without notice to you.
3. Exclusion of liability for Suppliers
To the extent permitted by law, neither AURA nor any other person or entity whose site or listings have been integrated into the Site, will be responsible, for any loss or damage whatsoever (including personal injury and damage to property) that You or another person may suffer in connection with the offer or supply of (or default in supplying) goods or services by Suppliers.
4. Validation and Security
- 4.1 You may be required to provide a credit card at check-in/arrival to cover incidental charges and you may also be required to provide photo ID. Suppliers may refuse accommodation where they are not reasonably satisfied as to the credentials of any guest at the time of check-in/arrival.
- 4.2 The Supplier you have booked with may ask for a bond or security deposit to be paid to secure the booking. This payment will take place outside of the AURA Site and you may be asked to direct transfer funds into the Supplier's bank account. AURA does not become involved in the payment or return of bonds or security deposits. Return of these amounts is based on the Supplier's terms and conditions and their inspection of the property after your stay.
5. The use of the AURA Site
- 5.1 You confirm that you are at least 18 years of age and possess the legal authority to enter into this agreement and to use the Site in accordance with these terms and conditions. You also agree that all information supplied by you in using the will be true and accurate.
- 5.2 Any speculative, automated, false or fraudulent booking is prohibited. You agree that the AURA Site will only be used to make legitimate reservations or purchases for You or another person for whom You are legally authorised to act. You acknowledge that overuse or abuse of the AURA Site may result in you being denied access to the system and reported to the applicable authorities.
- 5.3 You may not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any activities being conducted on the Site.
- 6.1 Payments for Bookings or Reservations made through the AURA Site are made up of two different fees, which are detailed on the Site at the time of the transaction: the AURA Booking Service Fee, which is required to confirm and hold the booking reservation; and the Supplier quoted Fee.
- 6.2 The AURA Booking Service Fee is charged to You once a Booking is confirmed and accepted. This fee is non-refundable.
- 6.3 The Supplier Fee is to be paid by You directly to the Supplier, and is subject to the Supplier’s own Terms and Conditions. If You do not pay the Supplier Fee according to the Supplier’s own Terms and Conditions, the Supplier may deem the booking to have been cancelled by You.
7. Changes, cancellations and refunds
- 7.1 Terms and conditions for booking changes, cancellations and refunds are specific to each Supplier and/or each property that they list. These terms are set out on the Site and/or will be provided to you directly by the Supplier.
- 7.2 If You cancel a booking, which you have already made a partial or full payment for (excluding the AURA Booking Fee), your right to a refund of that payment will be determined by the cancellation policy of the Supplier.