Margaret River Bed and Breakfast
Bed & Breakfast in Margaret River
Four luxurious rooms each with king bed, double spa hidden in a beautiful native forest. Boutique, modern and eco-friendly BnB with a huge lounge specially designed to help you relax and enjoy your stay. Central location, gourmet breakfast incl Free WiFi
This is a live booking with instant confirmation
Please enter the check-in and check-out dates for your stay as well as the number of adults/children checking in. We will check the availability and confirm the total price including any applicable fees and taxes.
Looking for the best in B&B’s in a grand, luxurious but eco-friendly style? Do you want your own guest lounge to relax in? Do you want a complimentary glass of wine on arrival and help yourself to coffee and muffins anytime? A double spa-bath in every room? A luxurious King bed? Views of forest and beautiful gardens from every room? Do you want your own private veranda? Do you want ease of booking without paying a deposit, do you want to stay for one night or as long as you need? Do you want a sensible cancellation policy? Do you want a top rated B&B as reviewed on Google Business and Tripadvisor. Do you want a special package? If this is what you want, you need to book with us now.
Accommodation in Margaret River Bed and Breakfast is a relaxing and peaceful BnB holiday experience, centrally located minutes from Margaret River's renowned restaurants, pubs, and shops in the heart of the Margaret River Wine Region. Set deep within a beautiful south west forest, the alluring bush surrounds us. Enjoy the tranquil atmosphere, warm hospitality, hearty breakfasts and knowledgeable advice from your friendly hosts.
Conveniently located 5 minutes from Margaret River's famous beaches, sensational surf, world class wineries plus fascinating caves, historical light houses, giant karri forests and other fabulous attractions all close by including the Margaret River Golf Course with its kangaroos, Eagle Heritage and the Amazin maze. We are also happy to arrange a shuttle service so you can enjoy lunch or dinner and book wine tours.
Our resort style accommodation has four spacious contemporary rooms each with king bed, a double spa and en-suite. Purpose built single level building provides luxury accommodation with all the creature comforts that you desire. Full use of a large guest lounge or enjoy the intimacy of your own private verandah. Our mission is for you to relax, rejuvenate, be happy and have a most memorable stay. Please contact us if you have any queries about our 4.5 Star facilities or any special requirements.
Breakfast at Margaret River BnB
- Enjoy a gourmet Australian continental breakfast, start the morning with a choice of fresh fruit juice and hot espresso coffee or a pot of fresh tea. Then help yourself to a selection of seasonal fruits, cereals, yoghurt and home made bread. There is honey from our own bees, jams from the local Berryfarm and a platter of cheese, ham and salami. The continental breakfast is complimentary and included in the tariff
- A scrumptious fully cooked breakfast is available for a little extra cost from an a la carte menu so you can order our own free range eggs cooked just how you like them on home made toast with grilled bacon or sausages, hash browns, mushrooms and baked beans, all garnished with herbs from our own garden. Eggs Benedict and Omelettes are our specialty
- Complimentary afternoon tea or specially brewed coffee with freshly baked treats in the large lounge just for guests. Take a lucky dip from our Allsorts jar or enjoy a glass of complimentary port in the evening.
- A delicious home style lunch and dinner can be prepared for you on request - and we can also create hamper snacks and lunches for you to take when exploring the bush!
Relaxing at Margaret River Bed and Breakfast
- Four private and spacious luxury accommodation rooms each with a luxurious king bed and peaceful views out to a personal courtyard with seating overlooking the forest
- Fully air conditioned, crisp linen and guests rave about the softness of the beds and say they have had the best sleep in ages
- A special silence you can only experience tucked away in a forest. Deep in the night, snug in your bed, a chirp of a cricket, hoot of an owl, thump of a kangaroo on the lawn or the roar of the surf 4km away is all you will hear
- Each beautifully appointed room has a large en-suite with double spa-bath, separate shower and separate toilet
- Huge well appointed fully air conditioned lounge exclusively for the guests with gas log fire that leads out to a relaxing alfresco area set in the native forest
- Free wireless internet (WiFi) access throughout the building and a computer in the lounge for guests as well
- Each of the holiday guesthouse's rooms has a TV and streaming TV including Netflix. The comfortable lounge features a large Satellite TV and streaming TV including Netflix, driving a fabulous home-theatre sound system
- Theatre-grade sound proofing throughout the whole building ensuring your privacy and comfort
- BBQ area and deck set within the forest so you can create your own barbeque sizzle.
Exploring at Margaret River Bed and Breakfast
- Each day, if you wish, your hosts will provide you with maps and suggest an itinerary so you don't miss out on any of the attractions that the Margaret River wine region has to offer, whatever your interests might be
- Serene bush by the doorstep of your luxury holiday accommodation, full of wildflowers and bird life along trails you can take. Other coastal trails and bush walks are nearby or drive through the awesome Boranup Karri Forest and idyllic country roads
- Visit the spectacular beaches and coastal scenery of the region. Go for a swim or surf at Prevelly or Gnarabup beach, 5 minutes away. A paddle up the Margaret River or Blackwood River is an unforgettable experience
- Indulge your senses and jump on Margaret River's Food and Wine Trail direct from your luxury accommodation - Wine tasting, award-winning restaurants, fudge, cheese, ice cream and chocolate factories, venison, olives, nuts, candy, nougat - make it a foodies delight. Seven boutique breweries also have great restaurants and there are as many distilleries.
- Order a car or tour to pick you up, so you can sample as much of the region's wine, beer, liqueurs as you like! We also provide a shuttle service
- Our holiday resort accommodation in Margaret River is just a hop and skip away from some of Australia's best known waves ... whether you’re catching them or just watching them, you can also grab an amazing massage afterwards
- Explore the many galleries in the area - woodwork, jewellery, art, glass and pottery
- Do a round of golf at our beautiful MR Golf Club, dodging the kangaroos (only 3 minutes away)
- Visit magnificent limestone caves, climb majestic lighthouses, take a whale tour, get lost in a maze or see the animals at Sunshine Farm or raptors at Eagles Heritage then a bird park and a reptile park
- We have lots of tourist information as well as itineraries and walks for you including the Cape to Cape Trail
Secure your booking using your credit card or EFT. Go to Book Now or discover more about our desirable facilities at Fast Facts
To thoroughly enjoy yourselves when you go out to a restaurant and not have to worry about the driving, let a driver take you to your restaurant (or wineries) of choice and bring you back to Loaring Place when you are ready, in your own car.
Margaret River Bed and Breakfast - Margaret River Art Gallery
- The walls of our huge lounge and the hotel's hall space display paintings from Western Australian artists. Want to bring home a little piece of the magic of your Margaret River accommodation retreat? All the art work can be viewed and purchased and we can even arrange to post it to your address. You'll be bringing the peace and magic home with you, and also helping support Western Australian and Margaret River local artists.
Margaret River Bed and Breakfast holiday house accommodation in Margaret River is the most relaxing, special little slice of the real Australia that you'll find at our holiday cottage accommodation. Down-to-earth, delicious cooking ... nothing to hear but the crash of surf and serene bush sounds at night time ... genuine resort hospitality and inspirational artwork.