Karri Valley Chalets
Cottage in Beedelup3 reviews (4.3)
Our Award Winning* chalets are designed to satisfy the discerning guest who prefers new, quality accommodation, in the heart of Karri Valley on a private property away from crowds.
You will receive a reply to your request confirming pricing & availability prior to payment.
Please enter the check-in and check-out dates for your stay as well as the number of adults/children checking in. We will check the availability and confirm the total price including any applicable fees and taxes.
Our Chalet accommodation is designed to satisfy the discerning guest and travellers. Set on a secluded property in the heart of Karri Valley, your privacy is assured as each chalet and cottage backs directly on to the towering old growth forests of Beedelup National Park. Enjoy a beautiful bush walk to Lake Beedelup and Beedelup Falls located directly behind your chalet
Pemberton cottage / chalet accommodation designed to satisfy the discerning guest. Set on a secluded property in the heart of Karri Valley, your privacy is assured as each chalet / cottage backs directly on to the towering old growth forests of Beedelup National Park. Enjoy a beautiful bush walk to Lake Beedelup and Beedelup Falls from directly behind your chalet.
A-la-carte restaurant, canoe & bicycle hire, trout lake / fishing and the Bibbulmun Track are all within 5 minutes walk of your front door. The quaint town of Pemberton is just 15 minutes drive through scenic rolling farmland and magnificent forests. Set in the heart of the beautiful South West and only 1 ½ hours to either the Tree Top Walk or Margaret River, we are ideally located for your discovery of this popular area and all it has to offer, voted one of the top 10 regions in the world to visit by Lonely Plantets guide!
From the privacy of your front veranda you can enjoy amazing birdlife and watch the resident kangaroos. Karri Valley Chalets is registered as a Land for Wildlife with the Dept of Environment and Conservation. Come and watch nature at play and enjoy a true eco tourism experience in comfort. A real showcase for overseas visitors!
- Colonial double-brick chalet offering excellent heat & sound insulation
- Reverse cycle air conditioning - heating and cooling
- Slow-combustion log-fire with a complimentary amount of firewood supplied
- Large open-plan living area with two leather sofas
- Contemporary decor with original art by award winning artist
- 32" LCD TV, DVD player and micro-stereo
- Complimentary DVD movies for your entertainment
- ipod and iphone docking station / sound system
- Kitchen with a full size stove, family size fridge, microwave, all crockery & cutlery needs
- Complimentary tea, coffee, sugar and milk
- Timber dining suite with seating for six
- Natural spring water supply to every tap (better than bottled water)
- Bathroom with a bath, shower & hair dryer (shower only in disabled-friendly chalet)
- Toilet in a separate room (no waiting while someone else showers)
- 1, 2 or 3-bedroom chalets available to suit either 2, 4 or 6 persons respectively
- Queen size beds in two bedrooms & twin single beds in the third bedroom
- Quality linen, towels, soaps, spare blankets and electric blankets for those cool evenings
- Front veranda overlooking a stunning tree lined valley full of wildlife
- Private parking for 2 cars adjacent to your chalet
- Sealed road access to our property (a requirement for some rental car companies)
- Full disabled facilities to AS 1428.1 (the only self-contained chalet offering this standard in our region)
- Modern guests' laundry facilities with washer, drier, laundry soap dispenser
- Large under cover BBQ area with picnic table & lighting for night-time use
- Resident kangaroos graze directly in front of your chalet daily
- Extensive DVD movie library with over 900 titles to choose from, free of charge
- Wireless (Wi-Fi) internet access available, free of charge at reception
- Baby cot & high chair available (small fee)
- Dinner reservations and tour bookings
- Spring-fed, fresh water lake for your personal enjoyment
- Bibbulmun track only 500 metres away
- Walk to the Lakeside restaurant at nearby Karri Valley Resort
We offer an eco-tourism experience in comfort - not just a bed for the night!