“Booking” means the period for which you have paid to stay at the Property.
“Property” means 15 Rhyll-Newhaven Road, Rhyll and all its fixtures, fittings and equipment.
“Us” means the owners of the Property, Jason & Liza-Mari Stephenson.
"Guests" means the persons who stay overnight in the Property during the Booking.
"Visitor" means a person a Guest permits to visit the Property during the Booking.
2. ACCEPTANCE & RESPONSIBILITY.
• Payment of the Deposit constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
3. CHECK IN/ OUT
• Check-in time is not before 4pm on the arrival date and check out time is not later than 10am on departure date, unless specifically agreed with Us and is subject to availability.
• You must notify Us of a mobile contact number, if not provided at time of making the enquiry for the booking, in case of emergencies.
• The keycode to the door will be emailed or SMS to the primary Guest no less than a week before booking dates.
• A deposit of 50% of the quoted price of the stay, must be received within 3 days after the Booking is taken by Us, unless agreed otherwise. Bookings are not confirmed unless and until this deposit is received. This deposit is non-refundable.
• A second deposit of 30% of the quoted price of the stay, must be received no later than 3 months before the check-in date of the Booking.
• Payment in full must be received no later than 1 month prior to your arrival.
• Payments of the amount due must be received in Australian $ net of any bank or other transaction charges.
• Please ensure payments are made within the specified time limits. Reminders will be sent to the Primary Guest but if payment is not received within the specified time limits the Booking may be cancelled and at such time the Primary Guest will be notified by SMS or email.
• We accept payment by direct deposit only, these are provided to the Primary Guest on acceptance of the quote.
5. CANCELLATION OR VARIATION
• If you wish to vary or cancel your Booking, please contact us immediately at email@example.com or 0409 218608
• Your 50% deposit is non-refundable in the event of a cancellation.
• If you have paid more than the holding 50% deposit or paid in full and cancel your Booking, you will only be refunded if the Property is relet for the Booking period, and only upto the amount received for the relet.
• Should you be eligible for a refund we will ask for your bank account details to make the payment.
• A variation of the Booking which reduces the number of nights stay will be a treated as a cancellation of the Booking in respect of those nights.
• We have a minimum nights stay policy depending on the period of the Booking. No refund will be made for a variation to the extent that it breaches our minimum nights stay policy.
6. REFUNDABLE SECURITY DEPOSIT
• A refundable security deposit payment, as advised when the Booking is accepted by Us, is required at the same time as the outstanding balance of your Booking. It will be credited to your bank account once our property has been inspected and deemed left in a similar state to your arrival. We agree to ensure this occurs within 7 working days of your departure.
• Any damage, loss or expense incurred by Us as a result of your breach of these Terms & Conditions will be charged against the deposit. Examples of this include but are not limited to any breakage, damage or excess cleaning requirements.
• If the Property becomes unavailable for your occupancy due to unforeseen circumstances (eg. fire, storm, damage, etc) then We will inform you immediately and any amounts paid will be refunded in full.
8. PARTIES & FUNCTIONS
• Parties and functions require prior approval at the time of Booking and are limited to the number of guests notified at the time of making the booking, strictly no visitors allowed.
• Special conditions will apply including no disturbance of neighbours, no undue noise, silence when entering and leaving the premises, no behaviour likely to cause damage to property or offence or embarrassment to others, all noise to cease by 10pm.
• Breach of this condition may result in immediate termination and eviction without refund and extra charges for security, cleaning, garbage removal, wear and tear, repairs etc.
9. LINEN AND TOWELS
• Guests must provide their own linen, pillow cases and towels.
• Pets are not allowed at the Property, without the express agreement of Us.
11. YOUR OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES
• You must comply with all applicable House Rules and all instructions from Us concerning occupancy, property, health, safety and quiet enjoyment of the Property and our neighbours.
• You are responsible for damage, breakages, theft and loss of the Property and any part of it during your stay. You must notify us of this immediately. We may recover from you repair or replacement cost (at Our discretion)
• Only the guests nominated and agreed in the Booking may stay in the Property over night. If any other guests stay the agreement may be terminated without refund.
• Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in termination and eviction without refund and extra charges may be made for security and other expenses.
• Before departure, all food must be removed from fridges, all rubbish put in the appropriate council rubbish bins provided, and crockery and cutlery washed and packed away. The Property must be left in a clean and tidy condition.
• Should the cleaning of the Property after you leave cause Us to incur additional cleaning costs, you will be charged the additional costs which will be deducted from the Refundable Security Deposit.
• All furniture and furnishings must be left in the position they were in when you arrived
• The property should be vacated on time and secured. All windows and doors are to be locked. All internal keys must be left where they were.
• You are responsible for the safekeeping and replacement of accommodation keys.
• Smoking is not permitted in the Property
12. PROBLEMS OR COMPLAINTS
• In the case of any problem or complaint, you must inform Us at the earliest opportunity so We have the chance to rectify the situation as quickly and efficiently as possible. You must allow repair/service access to the property during reasonable hours.
• Any complaint, which cannot be resolved locally, must be notified in writing to Us prior to departure from the Property.
• Failure to follow this procedure this may hinder the ability of Management to rectify the problem or complaint and reduce or extinguish any claim you may have.