Hamptons on the Bay
Cabins in Rocky Hills3 reviews (5.0)
The House and seven Cabins sit on 10 acres on 30m cliffs overlooking Great Oyster Bay with views to the Freycinet Peninsula, Schouten Island and Maria Island and is just 10 minutes south of Swansea on Tasmania's Great Eastern Drive.
You will receive a reply to your request confirming pricing & availability prior to payment.
Please enter the check-in and check-out dates for your stay as well as the number of adults/children checking in. We will check the availability and confirm the total price including any applicable fees and taxes.
Hamptons on the Bay is located 10 minutes (12.5 kilometers) south of Swansea on the east coast of Tasmania and just one and three-quarter hours from both Launceston and Hobart.
The House and Cabins are perched on a cliff 30 meters above the Great Oyster Bay with a view across to the world famous Freycinet Peninsula.
The most spectacular views you will find in your travels of Tasmania, overlooking Great Oyster Bay to Maria Island, Schouten Island and Freycinet Peninsula.
There are six cabins with a queen bed, separate bathroom, sitting/dining room with kitchen facilities. Also available is a two bedroom cabin with two king single beds in the second bedroom and a queen bed in the main. A luxuriously appointed 3 bedroom house is also available.
- Amazing views over Great Oyster Bay
- Whales, seals, dolphins and school fish can be seen from the cabins in the right season. Also possums, wallabies and other local fauna can be seen most nights
- Separate kitchen (includes dining and lounge area)
- Separate bedroom
- Separate bathroom with shower, toilet and vanity
- BBQ area
- iPhone 5 compatible music players with radio
- 32 inch plasma TVs with satellite (VAST) TV coverage and DVD players
- Quality towels and linen
- Dragonfly bathroom amenities
- Fridge, microwave, toaster, kettle, small oven, cutlery, crockery provided
- Tea and coffee supplies
- Comfy sofas
- Japanese and Chinese antiques
- Heating in all cabins
- 1 bedroom suite with 1 king and 1 suite with 1 king single beds which may be separated or joined, sitting area and ensuite
- 1 bedroom with 1 king and ensuite
- Airconditioned bedrooms
- Chef's kitchen with Neff cooking appliances, dishwasher, dual ovens, 520l french door fridge, microwave, toaster, kettle
- Basic kitchen supplies - oil, salt & pepper, spices
- Fine crockery, glassware and cutlery provided
- Large open plan tv, lounge and dining area with vaulted ceilings and table seating for 8-10 people
- Day bed and comfy sofas
- Private BBQ area, decking area and outdoor setting
- iPhone 5 compatible music player with radio
- 60 inch plasma TV with satellite (VAST) TV coverage
- DVD player and surround sound AV receiver
- Quality towels and linen
- Stovax high efficiency wood stove
- Front loader (soap powder provided) and condensor dryer, no clothes line