The Beach Escape @ Primrose Sands
Holiday house in Primrose Sands5 reviews (5.0)
Want a beach side holiday half way between Hobart and Port Arthur? Maybe a 2 bedroom home that sleeps 5 and is only 2 minutes from the beach? Want to keep the kids entertained with games, sandpit, cubby house, XBox and movies? Then look no further!
You will receive a reply to your request confirming pricing & availability prior to payment.
Please enter the check-in and check-out dates for your stay as well as the number of adults/children checking in. We will check the availability and confirm the total price including any applicable fees and taxes.
The Beach Escape @ Primrose Sands offers spectacular views of Primrose Sands beach, Frederick Henry Bay and Mount Wellington. It is a convenient 1-2 minute walk from the beach, shop, children's playground, adult fitness park and BMX bike track.
The Beach Escape is located at Primrose Sands, Tasmania on the way to Port Arthur. It is an ideal base for both tourist activities and a beach side stay, all in one convenient location. It is only:
- 40 mins from Hobart,
- 25 mins from Hobart Airport,
- 50 mins from Port Arthur Historic Site and the Tasman Peninsula,
- 25 mins from historic Richmond village,
- 15 mins from Sorell with its supermarkets, shops, cafes and all essential services.
The property sleeps 5 people and is perfect for a family getaway. It offers a modern décor, new appliances and quality furnishings. The backyard is fully fenced and child friendly. No pets allowed sorry.
Relax in the lounge with a 40inch LCD TV, Blu-ray player including a selection of approximately 60 DVDs. Xbox 360 with games and stunning views out of your window. There is also a selection of board games, books and kids toys.
The master bedroom features a queen bed, 40inch LCD TV and has views out over the beach and bay.
The second bedroom contains a sturdy wooden bunk bed, with an additional single trundle bed available.
The kitchen is a fully equipped, with a gas stove, microwave, toaster, oven and dishwasher. After cooking your meal you can enjoy it on the 9 piece dining setting in the separate dining room.
There is a large bathroom with a bath, separate shower, toilet and double sink. There is also an additional separate toilet.
Out the back there is a BBQ, 7 piece outdoor dining setting and cubby house.
There is plenty of off-street parking for up to 3 cars and/or a boat.
Things to do
At The Beach Escape there is something for everyone. These are some of the things we like doing:
- Photograph an Aurora (with the right camera). We are glad to provide advice if needed.
- Relax and unwind on the deck taking in the spectacular views of the water whilst sipping on a cool drink.
- Grab your rod and real and catch dinner from the shore or a boat.
- Hit the pure white sands of the beach.
- Go kayaking, snorkelling, water skiing or jet-skiing.
- Explore the foreshore / rock pools.
- Take the kids to the playground which is just 2 mins away. Whilst you are there try out the adult fitness park.
- Enjoy the Xbox 360, the board games, the selection of DVD’s and books.
- Hit the tourist trail. Visit Port Arthur, the Tessellated Pavement, the Devils Kitchen, Tasman Arch, Doo Town or go bush walking.
- Play golf at one of the three golf courses less than 20 mins away including Royal Tasmania.
What is included?
The price includes:
- Accommodation for up to 5 guests – no more to pay,
- All linen and towels,
- Free use of a portacot upon request.
- Plenty of parking