Holiday house in Port Vincent
Sea Vista is located across the road from the beach, at the southernmost end of Port Vincent with uninterrupted sea views from the balcony. Sleeping up to 8 people, Sea Vista has 3 bedrooms – double, queen and 2 bunks. Quilts and pillows are...
This is a live booking with instant confirmation
Please enter the check-in and check-out dates for your stay as well as the number of adults/children checking in. We will check the availability and confirm the total price including any applicable fees and taxes.
Sea Vista is located across the road from the beach, at the southernmost end of Port Vincent with uninterrupted sea views from the balcony. Sleeping up to 8 people, Sea Vista has 3 bedrooms – double, queen and 2 bunks. Quilts and pillows are provided for guests, but you will need to bring any other linen (sheets, pillowcases, towels & tea-towels) with you for your stay.
There are 2 bathrooms at Sea Vista, an ensuite bathroom off the master queen bedroom with shower & toilet; and a main bathroom with a bath, shower & toilet. Ceiling fans are in all bedroom, with pedestal fans in the queen bedrooms.
In the open plan kitchen, dining & lounge room is reverse cycle split system air-conditioning. In the lounge room is a large television with USB port and DVD player, with comfortable seating and sea views. The adjoining dining room has a large table with seating for up to 8, and also enjoys panoramic views across the beach. Sea Vista has a well-equipped kitchen with electric stove, breakfast bar, large fridge/freezer, microwave & dishwasher. There is a Caffitaly coffee pod machine, and guests will need to bring their own compatible coffee capsules to use.
The spacious balcony has plenty of seating choices including dining table and chairs and folding chairs; plus a hooded gas barbecue; and offers great views of the coastline. The beachfront location of this holiday accommodation means that your next seafood feed is just metres away, with the Port Vincent back beach a popular spot for raking crabs.
Blue Swimmers Crabs are best caught in months that have an ‘r’ in them, as the waters are warmer. Sea Vista is accessible from the road via a steep driveway, which is not recommended for boat or trailers due to the limited turning space in the yard. Boats can be parked in the cul-de-sac area at the base of the driveway; and there is room for up to 2 vehicles off-street in the yard.
Just across from Sea Vista is one of the walking trails surrounding the Port Vincent township, which is also part of Walk The Yorke, a 500km walking trail around Yorke Peninsula. If you’re looking for a relaxing holiday home with great views, Sea Vista is the place for you.
- 3 bedrooms – double, queen, 2 x bunks
- Sleeps 8
- Quilts and pillows provided
- BYO sheets, pillowcases, towels and tea-towels
- Ensuite bathroom with shower and toilet
- Main bathroom has bath, shower and toilet
- Reverse cycle split system air conditioning in open plan kitchen, dining & lounge
- Ceiling fans in all rooms
- Pedestal fans in queen bedrooms
- Television with USB port & DVD player in lounge
- Board games
- Well-equipped kitchen with electric stove, large fridge/freezer, microwave & dishwasher
- Caffitaly coffee machine (bring your own compatible coffee pods)
- Top load washing machine
- Sea views from balcony
- Plenty of seating options on balcony including dining table & chairs and folding seating
- Hooded gas barbecue
- Fish cleaning sink
- Yard is not fully fenced
- Steep driveway access
- Off-street parking for up to 2 vehicles
- Access to yard not suitable for boats & trailers due to limited turning space
- Boats can be parked in the cul-de-sac at the base of the driveway
- No guest access to shed
- Sorry, pets not permitted