Coorong Waterfront Retreat
Holiday house in Meningie
Relax and enjoy the beautiful Coorong National Park in contemporary waterfront accommodation. Just a 12 minute drive from Meningie. Enjoy a break when travelling between Melbourne and Adelaide via the Great Ocean Road.
You will receive a reply to your request confirming pricing & availability prior to payment.
Please enter the check-in and check-out dates for your stay as well as the number of adults/children checking in. We will check the availability and confirm the total price including any applicable fees and taxes.
Relax and enjoy the beautiful Coorong National Park in contemporary waterfront accommodation.
Coorong Waterfront Retreat is situated on Seven Mile Road 15 kilometres south of Meningie in South Australia. That's just 2 hours drive from the centre of Adelaide. It's the perfect place to relax and take a break.
Pack a picnic and explore the many walking trails of the Coorong National Park. Use the 2 kayaks provided and head across the Lagoon (2kms one way) to the sand dunes where you can wind your way through to the ocean beach. Enjoy a round of golf at the beautiful Meningie Golf Club. Use our spotting scope and view water birds from the comfort of the Lounge. Cook a special meal using herbs from the kitchen garden and the elegant tableware provided. Then again you might want to just sit back, relax by the fire and enjoy the spectacular water views.
Coorong Waterfront Retreat accommodates up to 6 people in 3 queen size beds. We can supply linen (optional extra) or you can bring your own.The house and garden is exclusively yours to enjoy. Minimum 2 nights stay on weekends (including a Friday and/or Saturday night). Minimum 3 night stay at Christmas, New Year and public holiday weekends.
Please note that our price quoted is based on BYO (bring your own) linen. If you would like us to supply linen please let us know. An additional charge of $35 per queen bed per stay applies.
Included at Coorong Watefront Retreat:
- 3 bedrooms, each with a queen size bed
- One bathroom with seperate vanity and toilet (paper provided)
- Bath mat, hand towel and tea towels
- Full kitchen facilities including an oven and microwave
- Kitchen garden exclusively for your use (includes a selection of herbs and occasionally vegetables)
- Coffee and tea making facilities including espresso machine
- Ground coffee and a gourmet tea selection
- Dishwash sponge and cleaning products provided
- Plastic wrap and alfoil provided
- Laundry with washing machine (washing powder provided)
- Wood fire (wood provided)
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- CD / radio player
- iPod/iPhone dock
- A small flat screen TV/DVD Player (extra TV antennae points are located in Bedrooms 1 and 2)
- Hair dryer
- Spotting scope for birdwatching
- Books and magazines supplied
- Regional information supplied
- 2 kayaks.
- Weber BBQ (gas provided)
- Off street parking for several cars or boat
- Under-cover parking for 1 car
- Informal boat ramp nearby
- No smoking environment
- Pets not permitted
Our nearest town is Meningie (15kms away) where you will find:
- Local produce, art, craft and antiques
- Cheese Factory Museum and Restaurant
- Golf, sailing and bowls clubs
- Take-away food
- Excellent butcher
- Two small supermarkets
- Bottle shop
- Hardware store
- Plant nursery
- Various small shops including chemist, florist, hairdresser, opportunity shop
- Petrol station
- Lakefront walking trail
- Lakefront playground