Cottage in Inneston
Lowan's Loft is the perfect couple's retreat or an ideal break for a small family. Picturesque lake and park views from the loft bedroom complement the privacy of the back deck surrounded by nature. (Maximum of four adults)
You will receive a reply to your request confirming pricing & availability prior to payment.
Please enter the check-in and check-out dates for your stay as well as the number of adults/children checking in. We will check the availability and confirm the total price including any applicable fees and taxes.
'LOWAN'S LOFT' is situated close to the start of Innes National Park & only a 100 metre walk to the edge of the ocean. The small township of Marion Bay is only 3 hours drive from Adelaide and is the gateway to Innes National Park. The Marion Bay Tavern is a short drive down the road and provids fantastic views whilst serving great food & beverages.
- Surrounded by native scrub, 'Lowan's Loft' hides itself away from other holiday makers.
- This two bedroom house has an open plan living design with a fully equipped modern kitchen. Large Fridge, Gas Oven, Microwave etc.
- There is a large dining table, lounges, TV, DVD & Stereo system.
- There is a gas BBQ & Outdoor setting that can be setup on the deck area.
- For heating & cooling of the home there is a reverse cycle air conditioning unit, also there are fans and a portable heater.
- The main feature of this holiday home
- is the beautiful bedroom positioned up the stairs in the loft.
- The new bathroom has a shower with a large bath. A laundry basin, vanity & toilet are all in the one area.
- A great benefit of this property is that the block has two outdoor fenced areas. The backyard is great for dogs & the fenced front yard has a play area for the kids that includes a swing set & a cubby house.
- There are coin operated washing machines located at the nearby caravan park for those coming for a long stay.
- There is a clothes line but due to being on rain water we have not yet installed a washing machine.
- You will need to bring along all of your own bedding & we also ask that the house be left in a tidy condition, this helps in rain water consumption & that we can offer lower tariffs.
- We require that at least one of the tenants staying needs to be of a minimum age of 23.
Other than that, a bottle of red wine a good book or a DVD and your set.
There is a well serviced boat ramp and two jetties near by providing great fishing at your door step. (Fishing Charters can be booked through the General Store). There is lots to do & see and the great thing is that it's all at your backdoor. Bushwalking - through Innes National Park Exploring - the old gypsum trail Swimming - in the clean waters of the Southern Ocean Fishing - off jetties, beaches or a boat charter Surfing - try out some of South Australia's most challenging breaks Diving - check out the local ship wrecks or even get lucky with a fresh crayfish Relaxing - layout on the deck and soak up the sun Dining - with two great taverns only 5 minutes drive away, having a meal is easy Our check in time is 3pm and check out time is 12pm.