Motel in Glen Osmond3 reviews (3.3)
We're situated close to everything! The Hills, the City, and an easy drive to stunning beaches and many wineries. Our guests can truly immerse themselves in the city’s thriving cultural landscape.
You will receive a reply to your request confirming pricing & availability prior to payment.
Please enter the check-in and check-out dates for your stay as well as the number of adults/children checking in. We will check the availability and confirm the total price including any applicable fees and taxes.
The picturesque Tollgate Motel is 10 minutes from the heart of Adelaide's city and is situated next to the historic toll house and old Glen Osmond mines. Self rated as a 3 star facility with easy transport to and from the city, the Tollgate Motel provides 22 clean and comfortable rooms, 2 with spas.
There are Double, Twin share and Family rooms. A most welcoming spot to recuperate, particularly for guests arriving via the South Eastern Freeway and for those either visiting South Australia or merely visiting townships of the hills region.
Consider making an early start to your journey by choosing the Tollgate Motel as your convenient home away from home!
- FREE WiFi Internet.
- FREE Parking.
- DIGITAL TVs
- 8.30am to 8.30pm reception
- 24 hour security cameras
- Disabled facilities
- Guest laundry
- Tour desk
- Free BBQ
Please ask at reception about extra facilities. Eg: use of fax and telephone facility at cost, clock radio, hair dryers and ironing facilities.
The Tollgate is...
* a brisk, 3 minute walk to the junction of 4 major arterial roads where public transport leads in each direction.
* a 5 minute drive to the major shopping area of Glen Osmond Road with its numerous eateries.
* a 15 minute drive to the amazing views of Waterfall Gully and the native wildlife of our famous Cleland National Park; the "Tollgate's" own guest list includes occasional visits from local native birds and wildife such as the koala and echidna.
* a popular home base for those involved with the mountain bike trials held at Mount Osmond and - for those so inclined - step immediately outside onto the Heysen Trail; bushwalk directly to Mount Lofty (South Australia’s highest peak); alternatively, take a packed lunch with plenty of fresh water and commence your 700km trek to Wilpena Pound!