Mud Hut Motel
Motel in Coober Pedy
Built of rammed earth in a style typically outback Australian, the owner operated Mud Hut Motel offers excellent 3 1/2 star accommodation. Quiet, friendly accommodation in the heart of opal country - Coober Pedy, SA.
You will receive a reply to your request confirming pricing & availability prior to payment.
Please enter the check-in and check-out dates for your stay as well as the number of adults/children checking in. We will check the availability and confirm the total price including any applicable fees and taxes.
The Mud Hut offers the traveller every modern convenience in a quiet, friendly atmosphere. Whether staying for a night or a week, the Mud Hut is a perfect stopover for business or pleasure and is centrally located, 20m from the Coach terminal, and 5km from Coober Pedy airport with free airport transfers upon request.
The motel is small (28 rooms in total), independent and owner operated with a AAA rating of 3 1/2 stars.
24 of these rooms are motel rooms with at least a queen sized bed and up to two single beds.
The other four are spacious apartments with two bedrooms, cooking facilities, and lounge area.
- Daily breakfast - room service or a la carte.
- Parking is off-street and close to the room.
- Parking available for larger vehicles.
- Free unlimited Wi-Fi available in all rooms, reception and restaurant.
- All rooms air-conditioned and heated – electric blankets (queen beds).
- Pet friendly (STRICTLY not in rooms).
- Guest computer available in reception for offline use.
- Tour desk and opal sales.
- Laundry facilities on site.
- Free airport pickups for inhouse guests.
- Group bookings welcome.
- Close to main street.