Holiday house in Ringtail Creek3 reviews (4.7)
Exclusive private Noosa Hinterland couples retreat. 15 minutes drive to Noosaville, 19 m lap pool, large luxury private rooms in separate pavilions. Plentiful Australian native animals and birds, a divine private sancuary.
This is a live booking with instant confirmation
Please enter the check-in and check-out dates for your stay as well as the number of adults/children checking in. We will check the availability and confirm the total price including any applicable fees and taxes.
The accommodation selection at 'Alaya Verde' consists of three separate pavilion style rooms. The 'Gold Room' has an ensuite bathroom with outdoor bath-spa and king size bed. The 'Blue Room' has ensuite bathroom facilities and king size bed. The 'Green Room' has a separate private bathroom with bath and shower, and a queen bed. All rooms are distinctive in their style and tastefully appointed, but most of all private. You will not share a common wall with other guests at Alaya Verde with rooms a minimum of 10 metres apart.
The property is also let for exclusive use of the whole retreat subject to availability. This can take place with or without catering.
This property is exclusive - just three couples are taken at any given time, therefore a maximum of 6 adults. Perfect for those wanting time together away from it all, for escapes, anniversaries or special celebrations together.
A full breakfast for two (included in our quoted tariffs) is served each morning to your taste and at the time of your choosing (organic wherever possible) with fresh juices, breads, jams, free range eggs and local fruits.
Mornings can be spent laying in bed watching kangaroos and other wildlife directly off your patio.
- An organically sourced rich range of extravagant breakfasts are supplied. Please let us know what you love for breakfast and we will endeavor to source it for you. e.g. Home made sourdough bread, jams, eggs, hams and fruits.
- Use of lap pool located between each of the separate rooms.
- Slow burning romantic wood fire in lounge/living area.
- Private sanctuary bedrooms – great for couples wanting a weekend away from the kids
- Separate lounge with soft, comfortable suite and large tv in main living area
- Dining area
- DVD, CD, IPOD connection and on wall TV systems, in rooms.
- Fine bed and luxurious bath linen included.
- Ceiling fans.
- Eco conscious and all with passive solar design.
- Natural cooling from lake breezes and tree canopies.
- Mukti Botanicals organic skin and hair care range.
- Undercover car parking.