Cottage in Talbingo6 reviews (4.7)
Mount Selwyn Accommodation - Fully self contained 3 bedroom house with "magnificent" water and mountain views. Close to all amenities, the backyard backs onto Talbingo Country Club, golf course and tennis courts.
You will receive a reply to your request confirming pricing & availability prior to payment.
Please enter the check-in and check-out dates for your stay as well as the number of adults/children checking in. We will check the availability and confirm the total price including any applicable fees and taxes.
This is a fully self contained 3 bedroom house with full water & mountain views from glassed dining room.
Close to all amenities, the backyard backs onto Talbingo Country Club, golf course and tennis courts.
Sleeps 8 people . EG: 7 adults on bottom beds and 1 child comfortably on top single bunk.
- 2 TV's with Netflix .
- Comfortable living room with TV . Leather L shaped lounger, A/C and wood fire.
- Fully equipped modern kitchen with dishwasher.
- Abundance of plates and cutlery.
- Conservatory style Dining Area with mountain & water views with TV.
- Microwave, refrigerator/ separate freezer, crock pot, electric frypans, George foreman grill. pots and pans.
- Bathroom (includes shower recess with small foot bath for children) and toilet, 4 lamp heater.
- Separate toilet near laundry both inside.
- Comfortable beds - all with electric blankets doonas & mink blankets & pillows.
- Main Bedroom: 1 x queen bed
- 2nd Bedroom: 1 set bunks + 1 x double bed.
- 3rd Bedroom: 1 x double bed
- Pillows, doonas and blankets provided.
- You are to "bring your own bed linen and bath towels".
- Please use a TOP and BOTTOM sheetset. & pillow cases or sleeping bags.
- If you would like linen to be supplied an extra charge will incur please ring for a price.
- Foot mat and hand towels provided. Hand wash.
- Games & toys for the kids to play with
- Wood fire in Lounge Room. WOOD SUPPLIED
- Evaporative Air conditioning in all bedrooms and living areas installed 2017.
- Reverse cycle air conditioning + ceiling fans in living areas
- Laundry with automatic washing machine and dryer, iron and ironing board
- 3 Secluded patio at rear
- Gas BBQ
- Fully fenced back yard with room for kids to play
- Children's playground across the road with cricket field & pitch , basketball hoop.
- Close to all amenities
***ACCOMMODATION RATE FOR PERIODS of TWO WEEKS and OVER NEGOTIABLE!
* Centre of the mighty Snowy Mountain Scheme (one of the greatest engineering feats of the world)
* Birthplace of Miles Franklin (author of "My Brilliant Career")
* Ken Warby - The Worlds Fastest Man on Water - The Record 511.11km/h, 8th October 1978, "Spirit of Australia", Blowering Dam (5 min. from Talbingo)