A SWEET ESCAPE - Bali Beach House
Holiday house in Suffolk Park
Enjoy the luxury of your own private Balinese palace. Bali Beach House is located in the exclusive Tuckaroo Beach Estate, a gated beachfront community with direct access to Tallow beach and backing onto a forty acre nature reserve.
This is a live booking with instant confirmation
Please enter the check-in and check-out dates for your stay as well as the number of adults/children checking in. We will check the availability and confirm the total price including any applicable fees and taxes.
Enjoy the luxury of your own private Balinese palace. Bali Beach House is located in the exclusive Tuckaroo Beach Estate, a gated beachfront community with direct access to Tallow beach and backing onto a forty acre nature reserve. This is the most luxurious private beach retreat Byron has to offer and conveniently located only a short walk to shops and local tavern.
3 large bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Bedroom 1. king bed
- Bedroom 2. king bed
- Bedroom 3. queen bed
- Direct beach access
- Outdoor spa
- Fire place
- Air conditioned
- Pets considered - however please note that the yard is not fenced.
- 7 km to Byron Bay
- 27 km to Ballina/Byron Airport
- Laundry facilities
- Pets Welcome Outdoors
- CD Player
- Air conditioning
- Internet access
- Fans (ceiling/standard)
- Heated Spa (not spa bath)
- Bath towels provided
- Clothes dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Reverse cycle heating
- Washing machine
Check-in & check-out times
Terms & conditions
Holiday Accommodation - Terms and Conditions
Check in Time 2 PM - Check out Time 10 AM
Arrivals and Departures
- Check-in is available from 2 pm on the day of arrival, and check-out time is 10 am on the day of departure.
- Check-out after 10am and prior to 2pm will incur a half day rate, check-out after 2pm will incur a full day rate.
- Keys/ or security codes will not be issued until the full balance of rent and security bond has been secured. Please read instructions in the final confirmation email regarding key collection for your specific property. When departing, leave keys where you found them on arrival.
- The premise is let to you for holiday accommodation purposes during the period stated on your receipt.
License not a Tenancy Agreement
- This is not a residential tenancy agreement under the NSW Residential Tenancy legislation. Failure to comply with any of the Guest's fundamental obligations and the terms and conditions of the property may result in immediate termination and eviction. No refunds will be paid on terminated occupancies.
- Properties are for House Guests only. No outside guests are allowed on premises without pre-arrangement from your property manager. The number of occupants must not exceed the number of persons shown on your booking confirmation.
- Any additional guests must be approved in advance and may incur an additional fee.
- Byron Beach Realty and/or the Owner are not responsible for the tenant’s personal property. Please take care with your personal possessions.
- Byron Beach Realty accepts no responsibility should the property be unsatisfactory to the tenant on arrival. The description of the premises by us, is given in good faith and as accurately as possible, therefore no responsibility for misrepresentation will be accepted.
- As a duty of care to our properties the management reserves the right to refuse any bookings that we feel may be inappropriate.
- Events such as weddings, parties or other functions are not permitted as they can cause disruption to neighbours and result in excessive wear and tear to the property. Events are not covered by Landlord insurance and are not permissible under any circumstance.
- To ensure the quiet enjoyment of neighbours, all noise should be kept within acceptable levels. Noise is defined as any sounds that can be heard from a neighbouring property that disturbs their peace & quiet, including arrivals & departures particularly at night. This means no one in the neighbourhood should be woken or disturbed by your noise. All are properties are members of the Holiday Letting Organisation and subject to the following:
- 2 Strikes - You're Out: $165 per security call out -no rent refund -eviction. This means that should a noise complaint be received during your tenancy and security is called out to warn & advise of a complaint against you and/or any of your guests a $165 charge will automatically be deducted from your security deposit.
- Should a second complaint (second strike) be received during the tenancy, causing a second security call-out, a further $165 will be charged against your security deposit. You will be evicted from the property and the tenancy terminated on the spot without refund of any rent monies paid.
- All local council and all relevant body corporate regulations must be strictly observed in regard to behaviour which may result in nuisance or disturbance to adjoining neighbours.
Damages and Extra Cleaning
- The premises are to be kept clean at all times and left in a clean and tidy condition on departure. To avoid excess charges, please ensure you wash dishes, remove rubbish to appropriate wheelie bin, clear floors of excess sand and debris and clean BBQ.
- All damages, breakages or losses to the property, furniture or furnishings will be paid for by the tenant and must be reported to our agency immediately. Each property has been styled by the owner and they expect the larger pieces of furniture to remain in the same position. If the cleaners report sofas, beds, tables etc. have been moved, a charge to return everything to its original position will apply.
- Loss of keys attracts a $50 charge and a $25 call out fee if they are misplaced. Please note that you may be liable for a locksmith charge should a replacement of locks be required.
- Though uncommon, should a bond deduction occur a $50 administration fee will apply. Any charges applicable for the above will be charged to your credit card, or deducted from the security deposit.
- Security deposits will be refunded within 5 to 7 business days of departure dependent on your bank’s processing time. The security deposit will only be released in full, provided no damages have occurred or extensive cleaning or excess garbage removal is required.
- Your rubbish bins are put out on the street by our waste manager on the evening before collection and returned after collection. Preventing the garbage from being collected on the correct day will attract a removal fee.
- Garbage must fit inside the bins with the lid completely closed.
- Any excess garbage over and above what will fit inside the wheelie bin must be removed from the property prior to check out. If not a rubbish removal fee will apply.
- The garbage truck will not pick up any garbage left outside the bin. Resident bush turkeys / stray animals may tear the bags causing a mess that will need to be cleaned up and attract an additional fee.
- Red garbage bin is for general garbage
- Yellow garbage bin is for recyclable items only. If the yellow bin is contaminated with regular garbage there will be a fee applicable, as the recycling collectors will not take it.
Payments and Cancellations
23. Tariffs are subject to change without notice, until deposit payment has been received. A deposit of 50% is required to confirm booking and the 50% balance is payable 30 days prior to arrival. We charge a $55 non-refundable booking fee and a $1000 pre – authorization credit card bond 1 – 3 days prior to arrival.
24. All guest cancellations will incur an administrative fee of $100. Should the booking be cancelled within 60 days of arrival, the total amount paid will be retained and all efforts will be made to re-book the property at the same tariff. Should we successfully re-book the property, all monies, less a $100 admin fee, will be refunded. All changes and cancellations must be provided in writing.
25. The booking is made in good faith by our office, and maybe subject to cancellation or change. We cannot accept responsibility for action taken by the owner of the premises outside of our control. In the event of a cancellation all accommodation payments with be refunded in full, however all reasonable efforts will be made to offer alternative accommodation of a comparable standard, should this occur.
Property For Sale
26. In the event that the property is offered for sale, the tenant agrees to allow the owner or an agent to inspect the property with prospective purchasers, by appointment only, during reasonable hours with 24 hours’ notice.
27. No pets of any kind are permitted at any property, unless the property is specifically advertised as pet friendly. Failure to heed to this will result in eviction. If you have booked a Pet Friendly property please see additional Terms and Conditions below:
Additional Terms for Pet Friendly Properties
- You agree to be responsible for any pets at the holiday premises during your stay and in particular that only well behaved and supervised pets are allowed inside the holiday premises. Pets are not to be locked inside when you are away from the holiday premises.
- Pets are not allowed on any of the furniture or beds.
- You agree that any breakages / damages, extra cleaning or pet odour left at the holiday premises during your stay must be paid for and can be deducted from your bond.
- You agree to hose down areas of grass where pets have urinated, collect and dispose appropriately of any pet waste left at the holiday premises.
- You agree to treat your pets for fleas and ticks prior to your stay at the holiday premises and ensure that your pet’s vaccinations are current.
- You will not allow animals on the holiday premises that are vicious; and/or that are excessive barkers and/or that are 'dangerous dogs' as defined in section 5 of the Companion Animals Act 1998.
- You will not allow your pet in the pool or spa. Pets disrupt the chemical balance and this will require an extensive pool service with shock treatment and incur a fee of $200.00.
You are agreeing to these terms and conditions when you confirm and make payment for this booking. Any breach of the above holiday letting terms and conditions, as agreed by both parties, permits the Owner and/or Byron Beach Realty to refuse the keys, retain rental payment in full or immediately terminate the letting.