Seahaven Beach House
Holiday house in Shellharbour
Shellharbour Beach House - just 70 metres from the waters edge. 4 Bedroom - sleeps up to 8 adults and 2 children. Just minutes walk to beach and alfresco village cafes. Ideal for two family groups. Has pool table a 2 living areas.
You will receive a reply to your request confirming pricing & availability prior to payment.
Please enter the check-in and check-out dates for your stay as well as the number of adults/children checking in. We will check the availability and confirm the total price including any applicable fees and taxes.
Seahaven is a charming cottage just a two minute walk to South Shellharbour beach. Also, just a few minutes walk to Shellharbour Village for restaurants, boutiques and alfresco cafes.
Enjoy the great water views from the front balcony whilst sipping a coffee with friends!
*** This beach house sleeps up to 8 adults & 2 children, there is a Queen in the main, double plus single in the second, double plus single in the third and Queen in the fourth. ***
It also has 2 bathrooms, excellent kitchen with all the mod cons, stainless steel BBQ and outdoor setting (outdoor shower in the back garden), Large flat screen TV in the ground level living area.
The main bedroom upstairs has its own private living area with balcony and large flat screen TV. By the way - both TV's are 106cm LCD with all Foxtel channels.
All linen is supplied.
Enjoy a stroll to Bass point and a must, if you are a keen surfer is a visit to what the locals call 'The Farm' in Killalea State Recreation Area.
Bookings are usually for a minimum of 2 nights and a minimum of a week over the Christmas/January period.
Rates are from $200 per night off peak.
Please note:- Weekend (Friday and Saturday) price applies even when booking Thursday and Friday or Saturday and Sunday.
The location of Seahaven offers many fantastic things to do and see. The saltwater ocean pool with a childrens wading pool(shaded)is only 50 metres walk. It's just a 3 min walk to a waterfront picnic/playground area and harbour with boat ramp. South Shellharbour Beach is only a 2 min walk and is patrolled in holiday times and is just great for swimming & relaxing.
The Village which is only a 2 min walk has a great selection of cafe's, restaurants and specialty shops.
The Ocean Beach pub has the best view in the village and great dining as well.
Enjoy a challenging round of golf at the "Links" Golf course whch was recently voted one of the Top 50 Courses in Australia.
Seahaven is a short drive to the following attractions - Lake Illawarra, Jamberoo Recreation Park, Minnamurra Rainforest, Illawarra Fly, Kiama Blowhole, Historic Aircraft Muesum, Rail Museum, Bass Point Nature reserve, Gerringong Winery, Seven Mile Beach, Shellharbour Shopping Square and Greater Union cinema.
- Laundry facilities
- No smoking
- Games room
- BBQ - Gas
- Air conditioning
- Linen supplied
- Undercover or off street parking
- Internet access
- Fans (ceiling/standard)
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- Boat Ramp Nearby
- Baby Cot
- Cable/Satellite TV
- Books/Magazines Supplied
- Videos/DVDs Supplied
- Bath towels provided
- Broadband internet available
- Clothes dryer
- Cooking facilities
- Gas stove
- Hair dryer
- Heaters provided
- Iron and ironing board
- Reverse cycle heating
- Secure parking onsite
- Street parking
- Walk to the shops
- Washing machine
- In-house Movies/Videos
- Free WiFi
- Dishes and utensils
Check-in & check-out times
Terms & conditions
Seahaven Beach House Terms & Conditions
Please read carefully
- Payment of the holiday accommodation rental fee constitutes the clients acceptance of these Terms and Conditions
- All bookings are arranged for the dates shown on your receipt and are taken in good faith by us but may be subject to change, and we reserve the right to cancel any booking should anything arise, which in our opinion absolutely renders the booking impractical. In that event, we shall notify you as soon as possible and do our best to arrange alternative accommodation or dates suitable to you, failing which all deposit monies will be refunded, but no other claim, right or action or demand shall exist in or be made by either party.
- Your booking will commence at 3.00 pm on the day of your arrival and finish sharp at 10.00am on the day of your departure, unless prearrangements have been made.
- Dogs and pets are strictly not allowed unless other arrangements have been made prior to your arrival and a deposit paid.
- All premises are fully equipped and all linen is provided. Due to health requirements all guests are required to use sheets and pillow cases.
- The number of occupants of a property must not exceed the number confirmed at the time of booking. We will cancel the booking immediately if overloading occurs.
- A booking will be confirmed on the payment of the 50% deposit amount requested. This is to be paid within 7 days of booking. The 50% balance must be paid prior to your arrival.
- Full refunds of deposits (less a $50 booking fee) are possible only with a minimum of one months notice. If less than one months notice is given then the full amount that has been paid for your accommodation will be forfeited, unless the property is re-let by us for the full term of the booking. No refunds of any unused portions of a holiday are given.
- Keys can be collected at a mutually arranged time. If you arrive after hours, please advise us we will make other arrangements for collection of the keys. Under no circumstances will keys be left out without prior arrangements being made and full accommodation being paid.
- We will not be responsible for alternate accommodation or any other costs when tenants arrive after hours.
- Occupation of premises, which in the absolute discretion of the owner causes nuisance or annoyance to adjoining or neighbouring occupiers, will be terminated immediately, this may also result in partial forfeiture of the Bond money.
- You are required to allow repair and/or service personnel to enter the premises for the purpose of conducting any repair or service deemed necessary by the owner. Such times of entering will be arranged prior where possible and, unless in the opinion of the owner an emergency situation could exist or arise, will be between the hours of 9.00 am and 3.00 pm.
- The tenant will be responsible for damage to the premises or loss of or damage to any items in the premises and the tenant will pay to the owner the cost of replacement or repair of any such item damaged or lost. All damages, breakages or losses are to be reported to the owner immediately on the contact numbers provided in the house.
- Tenants are responsible for the safekeeping and if lost, the replacement of accommodation keys. Duplicate keys are not always available. Tenants requiring a key will be charged a service fee of $20.
- As you are not charged a cleaning fee, you are required to leave the premises neat and tidy. Please ensure the refrigerator is emptied, kitchen benches, floors etc are to be left clean, washing up done and all the garbage wrapped and placed in the garbage bin provided. Fish must not be cleaned on the premises.
- Rebooking will only be confirmed upon payment of the required deposit, and will only be accepted when the previous occupation has been satisfactory. If a deposit is not paid by the due date, the booking will be cancelled.
- A security deposit (bond) of $500.00 is required to cover all additional costs incurred as a result of breach of these Terms and conditions including any breakage, damage or excess cleaning requirements, which occur due to the client occupying the premises. The bond is payable at the same time as the balance amount. A full refund via direct deposit to the client’s bank account or a cheque will be posted to the client and vacating the property after inspection by the appointed cleaning staff.
- No smoking is permitted in the house or courtyard area. Smoking in the house or courtyard will result in forfeiture of the security deposit.
- The client making the booking must be 25 years or older and agree to take full responsibility for the temporary rental of the property.
- The owner’s take no responsibility for the client’s property left on the premises.
- Furniture, fixtures and fittings are not to be altered or moved between rooms.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF YOUR HOLIDAY LETTING CONTRACT CAREFULLY AS ANY DEPARTURE FROM THESE CONDITIONS PERMIT THE OWNER TO REFUSE THE KEY, AMEND THE RENT OR IMMEDIATELY TERMINATE THE TENANCY.
Current phone numbers for entertainment, restaurants and emergency services can be found in the Guest Directory in the house.
Shane C - June, 2019
"Great Stay" This is the 5th time I've stayed at the house, I think that says enough!
Vincey - January, 2019
Lovely homey place with plenty of room and beds for the 6 of us. Definitely would have comfortably fit in a few more.
Rochelle - December, 2019
A great place to stay, very conveniently located. Everything supplied.
Ma - Sydney, April, 2018
We had a great time at John's place. He response quickly to any of our enquiry. We definitely recommend his place.
Clare - Bathurst, January, 2018
This is a great house for 2 families or 1 large family for a holiday type getaway. Very close to amenities and beach. John was happy to answer any questions and quick to reply to us.