Kokomo Holiday House
Holiday house in Port Macquarie3 reviews (4.3)
Kokomo Holiday House is walking distance to the beautiful Shelly Beach and to Harry's Lookout, Sea Acres Nature Reserve, walking tracks and all the great things Port Macquarie has to offer. The perfect place for you to relax, unwind and enjoy.
You will receive a reply to your request confirming pricing & availability prior to payment.
Please enter the check-in and check-out dates for your stay as well as the number of adults/children checking in. We will check the availability and confirm the total price including any applicable fees and taxes.
Large entertaining and living spaces with a secure, child friendly sunroom with outdoor table and TV. Pool table and BBQ facilities. The kids will be kept entertained with the PS3 and plenty of space to stretch out.
Two Queen bedrooms and the capacity to sleep 10, makes this house ideal for group bookings.
Off street parking and lock up garage
Level single story home with flat floor access throughout
- Sleeps 10 people (maximum 8 adults)
- 2 rooms with Queen beds & one with ensuite
- 2 rooms with 6 single beds (2 singles and 2 bunk beds)
- Main Bathroom with shower, toilet and bath
- Huge kitchen, dining & lounge area.
- Full length front verandah
- Screened, child friendly sunroom
- Fully self contained with linen.
- Pool table, Wifi, playstation, Foxtel
- Laundry with washing machine, iron, ironing board
- High Chair
We love our quiet street, the closeness to Shelly Beach and central location
Close to public Transport
Other things to note
Shelley Beach offers protected swimming and is home to Harry's lookout which was named after a local legend who's been squatting there since the 60's. With plenty of shady spots to set up for the day with picnic tables and BBQ facilities readily available
Flexible check-in times can be arranged