Wine Country Villas
Bed & Breakfast in Pokolbin
Our eight self-contained, split-level villas are beautifully designed and stylishly furnished with views that will take your breath away. We’ve added the personal touch to make sure you have everything you need.
You will receive a reply to your request confirming pricing & availability prior to payment.
Please enter the check-in and check-out dates for your stay as well as the number of adults/children checking in. We will check the availability and confirm the total price including any applicable fees and taxes.
Boutique, stylish villas in the heart of the Hunter
You’ll enjoy a taste of luxury in the beautiful Hunter Valley, when you stay with us, at Wine Country Villas.
Our eight self-contained, split-level villas are beautifully designed and stylishly furnished with views that will take your breath away.
We’ve added the personal touch to make sure you have everything you need for a romantic break, family holiday or wine adventure with friends.
We offer boutique accommodation in eight beautifully designed and tastefully furnished villas. Choose from spacious one- or two-bedroom villas, nestling in 25 acres of lovely Australian bushland.
Enjoy all the creature comforts, including:
- luxurious king-size beds and linen
- heating and cooling with both reverse-cycle air-conditioning and slow-combustion wood fire
- split-level design, with lounge and full kitchen on the ground floor—bedroom/s upstairs
- spacious fully-stocked kitchen with dishwasher, bar fridge, electric cook top and microwave
- a specially designed servery-style window and granite bench that opens out to each villa's own entertaining deck
- Foxtel—aka Cable or Pay TV
- LCD flat-screen television and DVD player
- wireless internet (WiFi) for connecting via your own device/s
- stylish wet-room-style bathrooms
- sliding doors leading to an entertaining deck area, with BBQ
- keyless entry, for absolute security and privacy—no losing your villa's key
- ample parking for two family-sized cars
- polished cypress pine floors throughout.
Our spacious and contemporary villas are light filled, boasting breathtaking views of the surrounding Australian countryside that are simply spectacular!
We’ve thought of everything!
We pride ourselves on offering a personalised level of service that’s simply not available at the large corporate resorts. If you have any particular needs or requirements, please don’t hesitate to call and let us know. We want to make sure that every aspect of your visit is just perfect!
A generous selection of breakfast goodies is included and awaits your arrival.
As well as the previously mentioned creature comforts, we've included all the little extras—that’s why, at Wine Country Villas, you’ll also find:
- generous breakfast goodies, including bacon, eggs, juice, bread, conserves and spreads
- luxury toiletries, including body wash, shampoo and conditioner
- kitchen essentials such as washing-up liquid, milk, salt, pepper and cooking oil
- DeLonghi coffee maker with coffee and hot chocolate pods
- bottled water
- ready-chopped wood and fire starters for the slow-combustion wood fire place
- plenty of fluffy towels.
We apologise as we cannot accept any pets at this time.
Wine Country Villas is a strictly non-smoking establishment (indoors and on villas' decks)—smoking is permitted on the grounds, outdoors only.