LIFE'S A BEACH
Holiday house in Palm Beach
MAGNIFICENT SHELTERED LOCATION BETWEEN BEACH AND BAY. Panoramic water views from expansive sunny north facing balcony. Our lovely beach house set in lush gardens was recently fully renovated. You won't want to ever leave.
You will receive a reply to your request confirming pricing & availability prior to payment.
Please enter the check-in and check-out dates for your stay as well as the number of adults/children checking in. We will check the availability and confirm the total price including any applicable fees and taxes.
MAGNIFICENT SHELTERED LOCATION BETWEEN BEACH AND BAY. Panoramic water views from expansive sunny north facing balcony.
Our lovely beach house set in lush gardens was recently fully renovated. 3 queen bedrooms + master king bed with ensuite bathroom and dressing room. Every modern convenience for your comfort and relaxation.
100m to gentle sandy beach on Pittwater.
200m to the surf beach and "Summer Bay" movie set.
100m to the 1st tee at Palm Beach 9 hole family friendly golf course.
The hike up to the lighthouse beckons for the best view in the world....in the humble opinion of all the locals and their lucky guests.
WOW - Can you believe this view!! Walk out the door, turn right,walk 200metres, and in 2 minutes you are in the surf. Turn left walk 100metres and in a few moments you are sailing on Pittwater. Go straight ahead and you are a chip away from the Royal ("ahem") Palm Beach Golf course. This is as good as it gets at the world's best address. Enjoy a glass of Champagne on the biggest balcony you'll find facing due North which is protected for weather (unlike beachfront homes which are being blown away). All this less than 1 hour from Sydney City. ..An easy bus ride to the door, if you like. The road winding along the coast to Palm Beach sets the scene for a truly magical escape.
New Foreshore walk way from the Beach, Golf course and The Boathouse to Palm Beach Village shops.
You can ignore the beautifully appointed Miele and Caesar Stone modern kitchen ....Excellent restaurants are on your doorstep.
5 minutes walk to "DUNES" fine restaurant. It is 5 minutes drive to world famous "Jonas" restaurant at Whale Beach. Walk to the Golf Club for a great family-friendly meals. (Check their web site: ) or for the more up-market visit Beach Road Bistro is just down the road.
There are four bedrooms. There are 2 bedrooms upstairs. The master has a KING bed, ensuite + dressing room and lovely views. The second and third bedrooms each have QUEEN beds. The fourth bedroom has a TV and lounge area with a QUEEN bed.
In total the house can sleep four couples. All rooms and bedrooms have fans for hot summer nights.
There are stairs to climb from the garage to the house.
DID I MENTION THE VIEW?
Fabulous outlook facing North to Lion Island. (It is worth climbing a few flights of stairs!) Feast your eyes on the panoramic vista of Pittwater and Palm Beach Golf Course. Large covered balcony ideal for al fresco dining.
Watch the sea planes taking off ...or maybe even fly your mates in from the Eastern Suburbs and walk down to the wharf to meet them.
When the sun has set over the blue Pittwater and the last boats scurry for home, you may enjoy the evening tranqulity with the distant murmer of the surf.
We love this place and we welcome people who treat it with care and respect. No parties are permitted. Our neighbours appreciate if you can keep the noise down after 10pm.
WiFi is available for light internet use. The owner will make every effort to make the property available as booked, but reserves the right to change a booking due to unforseen circumstances.
- Laundry facilities
- Pets not allowed
- No smoking
- BBQ - Gas
- CD Player
- Air conditioning
- Linen supplied
- Undercover or off street parking
- Internet access
- Fans (ceiling/standard)
- Lake nearby
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- Boat Hire
- Boat Ramp Nearby
- Baby Cot
- Books/Magazines Supplied
- Alarm system
- Bath towels provided
- Broadband internet available
- Clothes dryer
- Cooking facilities
- Electric stove
- Ferry nearby
- Gas stove
- Hair dryer
- Heaters provided
- Iron and ironing board
- Lock up garage parking
- Lock up storage
- Reverse cycle heating
- Secure parking onsite
- Street parking
- Walk to the shops
- Washing machine
- Bus nearby
- Rumpus Room
- Free WiFi
- Dishes and utensils
LINEN AVAILABLE $35 PER PERSON
Check-in & check-out times
Terms & conditions
Life’s a Palmy Beach ☼
Terms and Conditions
For “Life’s a Beach” Temporary Holiday Accommodation J
To maintain a high standard for our guests so that they may have a relaxing beach break the following conditions apply:
• Full payment & BOND is required before the address of the property is given to our guests to ensure the privacy and security of the property.
• Payment of the rental fee constitutes the clients acceptance of the Terms and Conditions.
• A Bond is held via receipt of Credit card details i.e. Visa or MasterCard, which is used to cover additional costs incurred including, but not limited to, any breakages, damage or excess cleaning requirements, extra guests beyond those declared etc.
• The number of guests should not exceed the number stated in the booking. Fees will apply for excess guest not agreed with the owners in advance.
• Parties and functions are strictly prohibited. The price charged is for domestic use only and not commercial. Accordingly this rate does not allow for the extra wear associated with functions in terms of cleaning, garbage removal, wear and tear, repairs etc. Use contrary to this will result in additional charges from your bond. This is a NON-Smoking property.
• Damages, Breakages, Theft and Loss are the tenant’s responsibility during their stay. Loss – the owners take no responsibility for the tenant’s personal property.
• Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in termination of rental and cost to bond.
• Pets are not allowed.
• Children should be supervised at all times & guests are responsible for Visitors.
• “Life’s a Beach” Palm Beach is a NON-SMOKING House
• Parking is available for 2 cars in the garage and 1 beside the garage. Garage door should be kept closed when not in use.
• Garbage should be placed in bins provided by the garage and placed out on Sunday for Monday morning collection then returned to garbage area for following week.
• Consequences of non-compliance would terminate the rental and eviction.
Siobhan M - December, 2020
"Well-equipped large family home" Our party of 5 adults and two children had a very comfortable stay here in December 2019. The kitchen is very well stocked with utensils and serving-wear. The highlight is definitely the large balcony with view out over Pittwater and Lion Island, which is exactly as shown in the photos. Be aware that there is a large flight of stairs from the garage/street to the entry.
Alison H - January, 2017
"Amazing!" This house is really amazing! Our family stayed with friends between Christmas and New Years and we had the best time. The house is very modern, clean, spacious and has a superb view. The kitchen is well stocked with everything you could possible need for cooking and entertaining. The location is really great. We easily walked across the street to golf or a few minutes down the road to the beach or cafe. This was great because we didn't have to drive anywhere and fight traffic in the expensive beach parking lot.