Allure on Ocean Motel
Motel in Mollymook
Allure On Ocean Motel Offering 4 star, boutique style, warmly furnished studio rooms. Allure on Ocean Motel provides friendly, attentive service in a laid back setting for your Mollymook accommodation needs.
This is a live booking with instant confirmation
Please enter the check-in and check-out dates for your stay as well as the number of adults/children checking in. We will check the availability and confirm the total price including any applicable fees and taxes.
Allure On Ocean Motel
Mollymook Accommodation - By the Beach
COSY COASTAL COMFORT
At Allure on Ocean, we realise that the South Coast nook of Mollymook is one of those secrets that is too good to keep to ourselves. We invite you to share in the simple pleasures of sand between your toes, being greeted by the waves, tempting your taste buds and soaking in the sunset.
A pleasant 2 ½ hour drive from Canberra or 3 hours from Sydney, Mollymook is only minutes from the conveniences of Ulladulla and its fishing port to the South, or the unique shopping and “café-culture” of historic Milton to the North.
Long known as the jewel of the Shoalhaven’s crown, your first visit to Mollymook is unlikely to be your last. Spoilt for choice, plan your getaway “your way” – sun, surf, sand; swimming, fishing, snorkelling; golf, bushwalking, wineries; dolphin and whale watching. Treat yourself with a table booking at Rick Stein Bannisters, Cupitts Winery, Gwylo, The Guild or Carlos Italian Ristorante Bar and Seafood…. or take advantage of the array of casual dining and takeaway options on offer.
Steps from iconic Mollymook Beach, a stroll to the golfing green, on the doorstep of Morton National Park and spoilt for culinary choice – Allure on Ocean ideally situated for you to explore and discover this corner of the South Coast.
Offering 4 star, boutique style, warmly furnished studio rooms, Allure on Ocean Motel provides friendly, attentive service in a laid back setting for your Mollymook accommodation needs.
- Pets not allowed
- No smoking
- Accept VISA
- Accept MasterCard
- Air conditioning
- Linen supplied
- Undercover or off street parking
- Internet access
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- Faxing Facilities
- Baby Cot
- Cable/Satellite TV
- Continental breakfast provisions supplied
- Alarm system
- Bath towels provided
- Hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Reverse cycle heating
- Secure parking onsite
- Street parking
- Walk to the shops
- Free WiFi
- Dishes and utensils
Turn off the Princes Highway at the Golf Avenue round-a-bout.
Follow Golf Avenue for 900 metres down towards Mollymook Beach and into Ocean Street (one-way).
We are on the left, just opposite the Beach-Hut cafe, Surf Club and Beach Reserve playground and exercise equipment.
Should you expect to arrive late, please let us know beforehand.
Terms and Conditions for Guest Registration at Allure on Ocean Motel
1. You (our guest) agree that you will pay us (Allure on Ocean Motel) the room rate for each day of your stay and any additional charges up until the time you advise that you have departed from our rooms.
2. You agree that any charge for services to you, not billed at the time of your departure, may be added to your account for settlement as arranged or may be charged to the same credit card used to pay the account or to the credit card used to guarantee payment of your account.
3. You agree that checkout time is 10:00am on the date shown for your departure unless we agree to another time.
4. You agree departure after that time may incur additional room charges.
5. You agree that we may apply a charge if your required check-in time requires us to keep the room empty on the previous day.
6. You agree to pay interim accounts when presented even though you may not have departed from our rooms.
7. You agree to advise us of any change in the number of persons using the room and agree to pay any additional charges for additional persons not included in the number stated at the time of booking and/or registration. This will only be permitted where sufficient bedding exists in the room (additional guests will not be permitted to stay where this is not the case).
8. You agree you are and remain personally liable to pay the total amount due on departure unless prior settlement arrangements have been accepted by us. If the settlement arrangements have not been met within 30 days of departure you agree to pay the total amount due on receipt of our invoice.
9. You agree to pay us for any excess cleaning, loss or damage to the room or equipment in the room during period of use including that resulting from, but not limited to, excessive cleaning requirements, smoking, cooking in rooms, missing equipment and physical damage.
10. You agree to return the key for the room at the time of your departure and agree to pay a charge for the replacement of keys you lose or fail to return same.
11. You agree any monies or other valuables, goods or vehicles that belong to you, brought in or on to the rooms, grounds or car park remain your responsibility and we are not responsible for their safekeeping.
12. You agree that you will not invite unregistered guests to your Motel room.
13. You agree that you will not bring pets onto the property.
14. You agree that in any case where you (or any guest registered by you), causes unreasonable annoyance to another guest residing at the property and/or unreasonable disruption to the privacy of another guest residing at the property, we have the right to evict you and any member of your associated party.
15. You agree that in any case you (or any guest registered by you) become unreasonably, abusive, destructive or offensive, we have the right to evict you and any member of your associated party.
16. You agree that the provision of accommodation at this property is for personal use and neither the accommodation provider, their management, staff or agents are responsible in any way or to any degree for any restriction which may inhibit or reduce your capacity to produce revenue or income whilst a guest at this property.
17. You agree that you will not engage in the provision of goods and / or services to the public from your room or any other area of the property.
18. You agree that you will not make any claim against us for any damage or loss to your goods or valuables, regardless of how or where the loss or damage occurred.
19. You agree that you will not make any claim against us for any loss of business, trade, revenue or income, regardless of how, when or where the loss has occurred.
20. You agree that regardless of your length of stay there is no tenancy or other rights created under any Landlord or Tenant laws and there are no such laws that apply to your stay. We grant you a license to stay in our rooms and you agree that we may terminate the license at any time without giving you a reason.
21. You agree that you will volunteer any information regarding your personal and professional activities which may place the accommodation provider, their management, staff or agents in breach of any legislation relevant to the operation of this business.
22. You agree that you will voluntarily vacate the premises upon the advice of any information regarding your personal and professional activities which may place the accommodation provider, their management, staff or agents in breach of any legislation relevant to the operation of this business.
23. You agree to abide by the COVID-19 policies, procedures, protocols and processes of Allure on Ocean Motel as outlined here (link to COVID 19 page)
Check-in & check-out times
Terms & conditions
BOOKING CONDITIONS & INFORMATION:
Check-in time is from 1.00pm - 8.00pm (Mon - Fri) AND 1.00pm - 6.00pm (Sat & Sun).
Check-out time is by 10.00am.
Due to COVID-19 Cleaning requirements, we are unable to extend Early Check-ins and Late Check-outs.
For Workplace Health & Safety reasons, full and current COVID-19 vaccination is a condition of your stay if you are 12 years or over (unless medically exempt). Further information on COVID-19 policies, procedures, processes and protocols is available here (link to COVID page)
All rooms are serviced daily.
No Pets Allowed.
All rooms are NON SMOKING.
To ensure all guests enjoy a peaceful stay, A NO-PARTY POLICY APPLIES, GUESTS WILL BE EVICTED WITHOUT REFUND.
A surcharge of $25.00 applies to a lost or non-returned key.
Smoking in rooms or in non-Smoking areas may result in eviction and will result in a minimum of an additional night's tariff being levied.
Cooking in rooms with your own appliances will result in eviction and will incur a minimum penalty of an additional night’s tariff.
A surcharge of $30.00 per night applies for each additional guest (only permitted where the room has sufficient existing bedding capacity).
A deposit of 50% of the total accommodation charge is required to secure ALL bookings (to be paid at the time of making a reservation).
Payment for accommodation is required "in full" prior to arrival or upon check-in.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, JCB and Diners Club and Discovery Cards. A 2.5% processing fee will be levied on amounts settled by JCB, Diners Club or Discovery cards.
Please note that payments will appear on your bank statement as "Allure on Ocean Motel Pty Ltd".
CANCELLATION / BOOKING AMENDMENT POLICY:
All cancellations/amendments must be confirmed in writing email.
Low and Shoulder Season reservations cancelled within seven (7) days of the arrival date will forfeit the deposit paid. Deposits are not transferable.
Low and Shoulder Season reservations cancelled outside seven (7) days of the arrival date will incur a $25.00 administration fee, with the balance of the deposit refunded.
Reservations of more than two (2) rooms are subject to High and Peak Season cancellation policies.
High and Peak Season reservations cancelled within fourteen (14) days of the arrival date will forfeit the deposit paid. Deposits are not transferable.
High and Peak Season reservations cancelled outside fourteen (14) days of the arrival date will incur a $25.00 administration fee, with the balance of the deposit refunded.
An administration fee of $25.00 will apply to any shortened reservations.
After arrival, no refund is payable due to cancellation or alteration of your original booking.
Reservations cancelled on the day of arrival will incur at a minimum, a cancellation fee equivalent to the first night’s tariff (applies where the deposit taken is less than the first night's tariff).
A MINIMUM BOOKING PERIOD IS REQUIRED FOR HIGH and PEAK SEASONS, PUBLIC HOLIDAYS AND LONG WEEKENDS.
LOW SEASON: May, June, July and August
SHOULDER SEASON: February, March, April, September, October, November and part December
Excludes Easter, ANZAC and October Long Weekends
HIGH SEASON: Second half January
Includes Easter, ANZAC and October Long Weekends.
PEAK SEASON: Second half December to mid January
Lisa George - Canberra, March, 2023
Lovely room and bathroom. Useful kitchenette. Reception was very helpful. Would stay again