Motel in Long Jetty
Buccaneer Motel Long Jetty is at a short distance from The Entrance water front. Buccaneer Motel has two types of rooms, Deluxe Queen rooms and Deluxe Family rooms, All rooms have flat screen TV's, Foxtel, Free Wi-Fi.
This is a live booking with instant confirmation
Please enter the check-in and check-out dates for your stay as well as the number of adults/children checking in. We will check the availability and confirm the total price including any applicable fees and taxes.
Buccaneer Motel Long Jetty is at a short distance from The Entrance water front. The Entrance has events most weekends and school holidays, Pelican Feeding started 20 years ago on The Entrance water front, is now at 3:30pm 365 days a year.
Buccaneer Motel is a short drive from Tuggerah Westfield’s, and Erina Fair two of the biggest shopping centres in the area. We are positioned only 100ms from 2 parks for the little ones to enjoy.
Buccaneer Motel has two types of rooms, Deluxe Queen rooms and Deluxe Family rooms, All rooms have flat screen TV's, Foxtel, Free Wi-Fi, Tea and Coffee making facilities and a bar fridge. We also supply a BBQ in our shaded BBQ area.
Great Reasons to Stay With Us:
- Located on a major street – easy to find and commute
- Just 1 hour North of Sydney
- Free Wi-Fi Internet
- Centrally Located
- All rooms are non-smoking
- All rooms are air-conditioned
- All rooms are double brick and tile – no carpets!
- Dedicated Parking for each room
- Free Foxtel
- Guest Laundry
- Family Rooms
- 2 mins to The Entrance Tourist area
- Close to Bateau Bay Shopping Mall
- Close to several Clubs/Pubs & Cafes
Long Jetty is located on a peninsula between Tuggerah Lake and the Pacific Ocean south of The Entrance. The Central Coast comprises of 6 precincts, each offering their own atmosphere and style:
- Gateway Cities like Wyong & Gosford
- The Hinterland – UNESCO World Heritage listed National Parks
- The Peninsula – Ettalong; Woy Woy, Umina Beach
- Beach Villages – Terrigal & Avoca Beach
- The Entrance – Main entertainment precinct for the whole family
- Northern Lakes – Toukley, Budgewoi & Norah Head
- Laundry facilities
- No smoking
- Air conditioning
- Linen supplied
- Internet access
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- Cable/Satellite TV
- Bath towels provided
- Broadband internet available
- Heaters provided
- Iron and ironing board
- Reverse cycle heating
- Walk to the shops
- Free WiFi
Check-in & check-out times
Terms & conditions
- All bookings require a valid credit card to be presented at check in.
- This is a smoke free environment, smoking in rooms will incur a $200 cleaning fee.
- Lost keys will incur a $35 fee
- Stolen or lost foxtel cards/box will incur a $50 fee
By checking into the motel you accept these Terms and Conditions