Standard Tenancy Terms and Conditions (PLEASE READ CAREFULLY)
- Not to keep any animals or birds in a designated non pet-friendly property and to advise the type/number of animals intended to stay at the specified pet-friendly property.
- Not to smoke inside the house.
- That the number of occupants MUST NOT exceed the number of people booked to stay at the premises or of beds stated in the description of the property.
- That the premises MUST be treated respectfully and left in clean good condition.
- That the kitchen is to be left clean and tidy with the dishwasher contents emptied and oven/grill clean.
- Not to remove any of the furniture or effects from the premises, and return them to their usual position.
- That the leasee is responsible for all guests and shall not be guilty of miss-conduct and/or nuisance, and that the noise pollution curfews are adhered too.
- Not to use beds and pillows without linen. That guests use linen (pillow cases, top and bottom sheets) on ALL BEDS and pillows used.
- Not to leave rubbish and litter in the house or around the premises. That rubbish be placed INSIDE garbage bins on departure.
- That the leasee must advise management of any breakages and faulty items or issues.
- That the spa jets are covered with water when in operation and be used appropriately.
- That if any extra cleaning is required over the usual time cleaning takes due to the property being left in an unfit manner, then this cost will be deducted from the bond/credit card/deposit left and repair or replacement of any articles of furniture and effects or fittings that may become damaged or lost will also be deducted.
- If using a wood fire, you will use every reasonable endeavour to ensure that the fire is made safe when leaving and not allow burning embers to damage any part of the property and it's contents.
- No candles are to be lit on the property, with the exception of birthday cake candles.
- That ALL windows and doors must be locked on exiting the property, and the key returned as per instructions.
- That all lights, central heating, heaters, gas fire, air conditioning and televisions must be turned OFF on departure.
- Any description of the premises is given in good faith and no responsibility can be accepted for the expectations of the guest.
- No responsibility is taken for goods left on the premises. Collection and return of items will incur a fee of $40 handling fee + postage.
- The owner or owner's agent reserves the right to terminate or refuse entry if these conditions are not met.
- Any injury and/or injuries sustained at the property booked are of no responsibility to the owner of the property or the booking agent. Guests enter and occupy premises at their own risk and responsibility.
- A $50 BBQ cleaning fee will be charged for BBQs that have been used by you and are left dirty.
- A $50 Oven cleaning fee will be charged for Ovens and Grills that have been used by you and are left dirty.
- By the act of making a booking with us and paying the rental, you are deemed to have read, understood and agreed to the terms above.
HEAVY FINES ARE APPLIED IF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE NOT ADHERED TO.
- Each holiday property has a stipulated maximum number of guests. It is against Health Department Regulations for more people to occupy a property than there are beds to accommodate them.
- No tents, caravans, mattresses or extra guests over stated maximum will be tolerated. A breach of this condition will result in direction for immediate vacation of the premises and no refund will apply.
- Excessive noise, inappropriate behaviour that is threatening to neighbours or ill treatment of premises will not be tolerated. Guests can be issued with a warning, a $1500 fine or asked to leave the property. (In accordance with local council regulations if police are called to the property) No monies will be refunded to the guest.
- No responsibility is taken for tenants personal property left on the premises.
Bookings are taken in good faith on behalf of the property owner. At times situations arise of which Accommodated have no control. We cannot be held responsible for cancellation or changes made by the owner. Accommodated reserve the right to move visitors to alternate accommodation of a similar standard at their discretion or on the direct instruction of the property owner. Guests will be notified of any such changes.
The description of the premises by the agent is made in good faith and no responsibility for misrepresentation can be accepted. While Accommodated will make every effort to ensure that the property is maintained to the high standard as required by commercial holiday rentals, the final responsibility rests with the lawful owner of the premises. This responsibility includes but is not restricted to, the supply of all services.
Guests staying with Accommodated take full responsibility for any damage and/or breakages incurred during their stay. Accommodated takes no responsibility for any lost or stolen items from accommodation or vehicles and suggests that Guests securely lock their accommodation and/or motor vehicle when unoccupied. No refunds will be issued.
Pre-approval bonds for Guests are voided after departure, provided the keys and/or hired items and the property are returned in the same condition they were received.