Guest house in Laurieton
There's Clubs, Pub, Restaurants, shops and a Supermarket within a 5 minute walk. Buses run every day to Port Macquarie and the surrounding villages.
You will receive a reply to your request confirming pricing & availability prior to payment.
Please enter the check-in and check-out dates for your stay as well as the number of adults/children checking in. We will check the availability and confirm the total price including any applicable fees and taxes.
Parents retreat. This neighbourhood is a quiet spot, very close to everything the Camden Haven area has to offer. A great place for guests to relax and unwind or go adventuring. The climate on this part of the coast is very temperate, not excessively cold in winter or overly hot in summer. If exploring is your thing you won't be bored here.
The area at the entrance to the Flat is for guests to use. There is a gas barbecue for guests. Also a clothes line attached to the rear yard fence is for your use. Warning.
The stair case is moderately steep, it would not suit anyone with a severe physical problem or small children.
Sorry. No Children under 12
This Flat is situated right in the middle of Laurieton. It is a one minute walk to the nearest bus stop. Its approximately 4 minute walk to the Main street shops, Hotel, Restaurants, Clubs and a Laundromat. The river is about a 10 minute walk where the Services club is situated, Theres a lot of walking/cycling tracks around town that lead to the beaches, pools etc.
Cycle tracks, Bush tracks are one minute from here. there's 5 beaches around here, the furtherest would be a 10 minute drive.
- Laundry facilities
- Pets not allowed
- No smoking
- BBQ - Gas
- Air conditioning
- Linen supplied
- Fans (ceiling/standard)
- Lake nearby
- TV with teletext/caption functions
- Broadband internet available
- Cooking facilities
- Hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Street parking
- Walk to the shops
- Washing machine
- Free WiFi
- Dishes and utensils
- WI-Fi password – bonnyhills
- Fire extinguishers at the end of the sink bench and at the base of the staircase.
- No Seafood to be cooked inside.
- Emergency Assembly area is at the front of the house.
- Bottled drinking water in the fridge is for guests.
- Caution. The hot water is very “Hot”
- The Clothes Washing machine is in the steel shed attached to the back of this shed. Please turn the power and water off after uses.
- Washing powder supplied.
- Guest’s cloths line is on the back fence.
- The Furniture is not to be moved for any reason.
- Level 1 water restrictions are in place at present.
- Wash up dishes, etc.
- Air conditioner to stay on 21c , Close windows please.
- The short cut to shops, pub, clubs, etc is at the end of this street, follow the footpath on the right hand side.
- Text if there is something urgently required.
- Check out is before 10am.
Enjoy your stay!
Check-in & check-out times
Terms & conditions
- Full refund for cancellations made within 48 hours of booking, if the check-in date is at least 14 days away.
- 50% refund for cancellations made at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refunds for cancellations made within 7 days of check-in.
- The booking fee is non-refundable.
Mike - unknown, November, 2019
One of the best I’ve stayed at. Super clean, nice touches in accommodation and great local advice on places to go. The accomodation was immaculate and had a wonderful historical touch (brought back childhood memories). Mick provided great local advice on places to visit and eat, all spot on and top class. Would stay again