Toomevara Street - Kogarah
Holiday house in Kogarah
Large 3 bedroom 1 bathrooom fully air conditioned house with 2 terraces located in Kogarah
You will receive a reply to your request confirming pricing & availability prior to payment.
Please enter the check-in and check-out dates for your stay as well as the number of adults/children checking in. We will check the availability and confirm the total price including any applicable fees and taxes.
Large 3 bedroom 1 bathrooom fully air conditioned house with 2 terraces located in Kogarah, 10 minutes walking distance from the St George Hospital, 4 minutes walk to bus stop, and 20 minutes walk to shopping centre, restaurants, cafes, railway station, and Brighton le sands beach. Swimming pool in complex.
The trains would take you to the centre of Sydney in just 20 minutes.
- Complimentary Australian wine on arrival
- 2 terraces with BBQ, sun lounges, and outdoor setting
- Fully furnished and equipped with linen, towels, etc.
- Bathroom with spa bath and shower cubicle. Separate toilet.
- Baby cot (if required)
- Large living room
- Spacious 3 bedrooms
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Fully equipped internal laundry
- Leather lounge suite
- Coffee table
- Dining suite - 6 seater
- Large screen LCD TV with DVD
- Large refrigerator and dishwasher
- Microwave oven
- Cook top, oven and griller
- Dinner and tea sets, cutlery, glasses
- Toaster, tea kettle
- Pots, pans and kitchen utensils
- Washing machine
- Ironing board and iron
- Vacuum cleaner
- Reading lamps
- Clock radio
- Broadband Internet
- Laptop Computer
AU$159 over 6 months up to 12 month
AU$169 over 3 month up to 6 months
AU$179 from 1 month up to 3 months
AU$189 over 3 weeks up to 4 weeks
AU$199 over 2 weeks up to 3 weeks
AU$209 from 1 week up to 2 weeks
AU$229 from 5 nights up to 6 nights
AU$15 per night (up to 1 month stay)
AU$5 per night (over 1 month stay)
Note: The rates for special occasions such as New Year period, Public Holidays and School Holidays are different to the above rates. The rates for the specific time period of your stay can be calculated on the booking page.
- Laundry facilities
- No smoking
- Pets Welcome Outdoors
- Spa Bath
- CD Player
- Accept VISA
- Accept MasterCard
- Air conditioning
- Linen supplied
- Internet access
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- Currency Exchange
- Faxing Facilities
- Safety Deposit Box
- Baby Cot
- Pets Welcome Indoors
- Bath towels provided
- Broadband internet available
- Cooking facilities
- Electric stove
- Hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Level access
- Reverse cycle heating
- Street parking
- Vacuum system
- Washing machine
- Bus nearby
Location and Travel times:
- Train to city (20 min)
- Walk to Brighton-le-Sands Beach (20 min)
- Taxi to airport (10 min)
- Shopping plaza, parks, restaurants, cafes (20 minutes walk)
- St George Hospital (10 min walk)
- Bus (4 minutes walk)
Check-in & check-out times
Terms & conditions
Accommodation Sydney City Centre allows you to book and pay for apartment accommodation in Sydney metropolitan area via this Site.
The Booking Terms and Conditions form the agreement between you and us ("Accommodation Sydney City Centre").
- All reservations are non-exchangeable, non-refundable and non-transferable except as provided under these Booking Terms and Conditions.
- The prices for accommodation varies depending on the apartment, length of stay, number of persons staying, the required dates and additional goods and services. Prices and inclusions may change without prior notice. Unless otherwise stated in the Booking Terms and Conditions for individual apartments, goods or services, including but not limited to, additional persons, telephone calls, drinks, food, apartment upgrades, parking, computer and internet connections are not included in the nightly rate.
- All prices shown are inclusive of GST in Australia, unless otherwise stated. All rates and charges are charged in Australian dollars only. Rates specified in non-AU$ on the website are indicative rates only and can vary depending on fluctuations in currency exchange rates. Foreign currency and/or travellers cheques are accepted at the exchange rate of Commonwealth Bank of Australia plus exchange fee charged by the bank. Foreign exchange calculator of Commonwealth Bank can be used to calculate foreign currency amounts.
- To obtain confirmation for all bookings, you must complete the Reservation Form, including customer information (for example, name, telephone number, e-mail address), credit card information and special requests. Required information fields are highlighted.
- Special Requests indicated on your Booking Form may be subject to availability and additional cost and are not guaranteed unless confirmed before check-in.
- Normal check in time is 2pm. Early check-in is subject to availability, i.e. if the apartment is booked out the night before arrival, early check-in is not available, otherwise guests can check-in on arrival after 10:00am. Guaranteed early check-in (from 7:30am) can be secured at the time of the booking at a cost of half the nightly rate.
- Normal check out time is 10am. Late check-out is subject to availability, i.e. if the apartment is booked out for the night of departure, late check-out is not available. Guaranteed late check-out (no later than 6pm) can be secured at the time of the booking at a cost of half the nightly rate. Failure to check-out at agreed time may result in additional fee charged of 1 nights rate plus the cost of packing, moving and storage of your belongings. We reserve the right to enter the apartment after agreed check-out time and move and store your belongings if necessary.
- You undertake that all details you provide for the purpose of booking, ordering or purchasing products or services are correct; that the credit card you are using is your own; and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the product or service. Your booking may be rejected at any time if you fail to make good on any of these obligations.
- The payment for the accommodation booking can be made by a credit card (MasterCard,Visa,Amex,Diners,JCB), bank cheque, travellers cheques, cash or bank transfer.
- When you successfully make an accommodation reservation, with the deposit paid, your confirmation details will be emailed or faxed to you within 24 hours of reservation. We recommend that you print this form as a record of your booking. This will be all the documentation you will need that may apply. If the confirmation is not received by you within 24 hours of reservation, you should contact us by email or phone.
- The reservation is not guaranteed until you receive the confirmation from us. We will not issue the confirmation until we receive a deposit of between AU$250 and AU$1000 depending on the apartment, the dates required and the length of stay. The deposit amount required is specified on the Reservation Form. Higher deposits of up to 50% of the total amount payable may be applicable for long term stays (1 month or more).
- The deposit paid to secure the reservation is not refundable in case of cancellation of the booking or part thereof, except for conditions specified in clause (14) below.
- Once the dates of a booking are confirmed by us and if we do not receive amendments from you within 24 hours, you undertake to pay us for the full cost of the accommodation booked at the time of check-in. We reserve the right to refuse accommodation if the payment is not made in full. If any portion of the booked period is cancelled after the check-in, we are under no obligation to refund any monies and advise our clients to rely on their travel insurance.
- We will use reasonable endeavours to provide you with the accommodation and services specified in your booking. However, in certain circumstances, we may need to change the details of your booking or substitute other accommodation or service for your booking. In such cases, we will use reasonable endeavours to notify you of any changes and offer you alternative accommodation or service or a full refund of your deposit with cancellation of the booking.
- If there are any changes to the details supplied by you, it is your responsibility to inform us as soon as possible. While reasonable efforts will be made to accommodate any such requests, we cannot guarantee that such requests can or will be met. In such circumstances, there will be no refund of moneys paid on your original booking.
- The person Submitting a booking will be deemed to have accepted the Booking Terms and Conditions on behalf of all persons named in the booking.
- The balance for accommodation is payable on arrival and can be made by a credit card (MasterCard,Visa,Amex,Diners,JCB), bank cheque, travellers cheques, cash or bank transfer. The balance must be paid in full for the entire period booked prior to the keys being provided.
- Security deposit between AU$500 and $1000, depending on the accommodation and length of stay (usually equal to the booking deposit), is charged on arrival and is fully refunded upon departure, unless there are outstanding charges for phone usage or other services or in case of damage or loss caused to the property or smoking inside an apartment during your stay. In this case that charge will be subtracted from the security deposit and the remainder refunded to you. Examples of extra charges that may be subtracted from the deposit:
- Loss of security/access card/tag/key - $150 per card/tag/key
- Loss of keys - $150 per key
- Lockout - $100 to $150, depending on time of the day
- Smoking inside an apartment - $165
- The apartments are not serviced during your stay as the apartments are not classified as “serviced apartments” or a “hotel”. You are responsible for keeping the apartment in clean condition.
- Two sets of keys are provided to each apartment. Additional key sets and access cards are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
- We shall not be in breach of these Booking Conditions and are not liable to any party for a delay or failure to perform an obligation resulting from events or circumstances beyond reasonable control.
- If a delay or failure by us to perform our obligations due to an event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control exceeds 30 days, we may immediately terminate this contract by notice to the other party.
- An event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control includes acts of God, war, flood, fire, explosion, civil disobedience, legislation not in force at the date of this agreement, labour disputes, delays or change of third parties including apartment owners over which we have no control.
Exclusions and Liability
- The accommodation is provided without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, other than those warranties or conditions which are imposed by and incapable of exclusion, restriction or modification under the laws applicable to these Booking Terms and Conditions.
- Nothing in these Booking Terms and Conditions has the effect of excluding, restricting or modifying any non-excludable statutory conditions, warranty, guarantee, right, remedy or other benefit that is preserved by the Trade Practices Act 1974 (Commonwealth of Australia) or any other legislative provision.
- Where we are not entitled to exclude a warranty, condition or term implied by law, and to the extent permitted by law, our liability for breach of any such warranty, condition or term is limited to resupply of the goods or services.
- Your use of the booking facility and your acquisition of goods and services via this Site is at your own risk. To the extent permitted by law, we, our agents, representatives and licensors shall not be liable for any loss or injury or any damages whatsoever, whether direct, indirect, exemplary, punitive, special, incidental, consequential or otherwise, including without limitation claims for loss of profits, business, use, bargain or goodwill, loss or corruption of data, or loss of savings, resulting from, or in any way connected to, the use of or access to, or inability to use or access the booking facility or any services provided through it, in each case regardless of whether based in contract, tort (including without limitation) negligence, equity, strict liability, statute or any other basis.
- Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or consequential or incidental damages, so portions of the above-referenced exclusions may not directly apply to you. If a jurisdiction does not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability in accordance with the foregoing but allows limitations of liability to a certain maximum extent, then our liability is limited to that extent.
- To the extent permitted by law, you hereby waive any and all claims against us, and our respective agents, representatives and licensors, arising out of your use of the booking facility.
- We are not liable under any circumstances for loss, theft or damage to the occupants or clients and/or their property and belongings. The occupants and clients are advised to purchase travel insurance to cover unforeseen circumstances to themselves and/or their personal belongings.
- Broadband internet access is provided on request at additional charge. Download limits apply (generally 200MB x the number of days internet is paid for).
Your Representations and Warranties
- You represent and warrant that all information you Submit is true and accurate.
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Accommodation Sydney City Centre, its officers, directors, employees, agents, subcontractors, licensors, and suppliers, including all officers, directors, employees, agents, subcontractors, licensors, and suppliers from and against all claims, actions or demands, liabilities, and settlements, including, without limitation, all legal and accounting fees, arising in connection with your use of the booking facility or resulting from, or alleged to result from, your use of the booking facility or your violation of these Booking Terms and Conditions.
- These Booking Terms and Conditions will be governed by the laws of New South Wales, Australia, and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales, Australia.
- If any part of these Booking Terms and Conditions is held to be unenforceable, the unenforceable part must be given effect to the greatest extent possible and the remainder will remain in full force and effect.
- These Booking Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between us and you in relation to the booking facility, and supersede all other (prior or contemporaneous) communications or displays whether electronic, oral, or written, between us and you in relation to the booking facility.
Steve Randell - June, 2017
Our boys stayed here while working away. The owner was very friendly and accommodating with everything. Nothing was a problem and she was very helpful with where things were locally. Property neat, clean & tidy! Would definitely recommend