Observatory View Cottage
Cottage in Firefly6 reviews (5.0)
With views from every window, the gorgeous village of Nabiac, sandy white beaches of Forster, the glorious mighty Manning River in Taree and Wingham, or the dramatic escarpment of Gloucester and Barrington all short drives away, this cottage is a must !!
You will receive a reply to your request confirming pricing & availability prior to payment.
Please enter the check-in and check-out dates for your stay as well as the number of adults/children checking in. We will check the availability and confirm the total price including any applicable fees and taxes.
* 3 hours north of Sydney!
* Unique, recently renovated, clean, cozy and just beautiful, 2 bedroom self contained cottage sits atop the hill of an undulating 100 acre property, making it a 'best of both worlds' escape with a selection of beautiful beaches, lakes and rivers within 30 mins.
* The cottage has a king sized bed in the main room and a queen sized bed in the second room, both fitted with high quality linen for your absolute comfort.
* Cooking facilities include a 2 burner gas bbq, electric frypan, microwave and small portable oven with two hotplates.
* Two night stays include homemade Granola muesli and homemade yoghurt along with bacon, eggs, bread and juice for your first morning. Tea, coffee and milk supplied.
* Completely indulge with a chef prepared evening meal. The chef/s will come to the cottage, prepare and cook your meal, plate and present it to you in the cottage at an additional cost and on pre-arrangement
* The local village of Nabiac is a 10 minute, picturesque drive, offering gorgeous shops including giftware/homewares, vintage, craft and op shops, variety of eateries inc The Greenhouse Cafe, Magnolia Teahouse for snacks and high tea and pub (with courtesy bus available on Tues, Fri and Sat nights), tennis court, swimming pool, park, plus the convenience of a grocery store, chemist, hair and beauty - even a Motorbike Museum!!
* The village of Krambach also 10 mins has an old traditional pub, cafe and golf course. Follow the Krambach rd to the gorgeous Gloucester Shire/Barrington Tops for a day trip - only 45 mins away!!
* Award winning Honeycomb Valley Farm and some wineries, inc Great Lakes Winery close by.