If cancelled or modified up to 3 days before date of arrival, no fee will be charged.
If cancelled or modified later or in case of no-show, 100 percent of the first night will be charged.
Terms and Conditions:
1. You (our guest) agree that you will pay us (the Operator) the room rate for each day of your stay and any additional charges up until the time you advise that you have departed from our rooms.
2. You agree that any charge for services to you, not billed at the time of your departure, may be added to your account for settlement as arranged or may be charged to the same credit card used to pay the account at the time of departure or to the credit card used to guarantee payment of your account.
3. You agree that checkout time is 10:00am on the date shown for your departure unless we agree to another time.
4. You agree departure after that time may incur additional room charges. ($25 per Hr or part thereof)
5. You agree to seek approval of any change in the number of persons using the room and agree to pay any additional charges for additional persons not included in the number stated at the time of registration.
6. You agree to pay us for any loss or damage to the room or equipment in the room during period of use.
7. You agree to return the key for the room at the time of your departure and agree to pay a charge for the replacement of keys you lose or fail to return same.
8. You agree any monies or other valuables, goods or vehicles that belong to you, brought in or on to the rooms, grounds or car park remain your responsibility and we are not responsible for their safekeeping.
9. You agree that you will not make any claim against us for any damage or loss to your goods or valuables, regardless of how or where the loss or damage occurred.
We adhere to the National Privacy Principles relating to the collection of personal information. Information collected from you on this registration card is required either to meet the requirements of State legislation regarding the maintenance of a guest register, for fire safety reasons, for billing purposes and to market our services to you. If you do not provide us with this information, we may be unable to provide you with accommodation. We will make this information available to third parties who assist us provide services to you, where required by law or to enforce our collection of amounts owing by you. You must advise us if any details on this registration card are incorrect. Personal information collected during your stay will be retained for the length of time necessary to comply with taxation and accounting requirements (usually seven years). You may request access to personal information we hold about you. We may recover our costs of providing this access to you. A charge will be levied if a copy of this paper registration card is required after your departure. Copies (other than electronic data) are generally not available after two years. We will not knowingly permit any misuse of this data. We will adhere to our Industry Association standards for use of any personal information.
You accept our offer of accommodation on the Terms and Conditions outlined above, on signing our Registration Form subject to current house rules.