Walcott Apartment is a two minute walk to cafes, restaurants, bars, banks, post office and shops. It’s only 10 minutes from Edith Cowan University (ECU) in Mt Lawley. For city commuters, it’s only a 5 minute bus ride to the city of Perth. Walking distance to the city - 2.9kms.
The ground floor apartment boasts newly polished floor boards, an open fireplace, big, separate kitchen and lounge room plus new bedroom and lounge furniture. Its good size patio with (secure) courtyard setting is a bonus for sunny mornings or lazy summer nights. A large reverse cycle airconditioner in the lounge cools the entire apartment and warms it in winter.
- queen bed with big built-in wardrobe and chest of drawers
- second bedroom with two single beds • bathroom with laundry facilities – washing machine and dryer
- comfortable lounge with leather three seater sofa
- plasma TV and DVD player
- dining suite
- fully equipped kitchen with refrigerator, microwave and stove
- 1 carbay in secure, gated area
- security screens on doors and windows.
Minimum four night stay.