Misty Valley Country Cottages Denmark
Cottage in Scotsdale
We offer comfortable and well appointed 2 and 3 bedroom self catering cottages with loads of character and warmth. The cottages overlook our picturesque lake. We are located 13 km west of Denmark in the beautiful south coast region.
This is a live booking with instant confirmation
Please enter the check-in and check-out dates for your stay as well as the number of adults/children checking in. We will check the availability and confirm the total price including any applicable fees and taxes.
Our Country Cottages are a home away from home with the "personal touch", ideal for singles, couples or families .
We are located 13 km west of Denmark in the beautiful south coast region and is the perfect place to relax and unwind or join in the farm activities. And our location is an ideal base to explore the many features and attractions of Denmark and the surrounding areas of Albany, Walpole, The Porongorups and Stirling Ranges.
Take a leisurely stroll around the farm or amongst the trees, or for the energetic the adjoining state forest is a wonderful place to appreciate the beauty and tranquility of nature amongst the tall and majestic Karri trees and splendid wildflowers.
And if all this sounds too exciting why not just sit and read in front of your own wood fire or private balcony and enjoy the view over the rolling green hills with grazing animals and magnificient birdlife. In winter you can spend an evening around a roaring campfire, and a summer barbecue with us is a great way of enjoying the stars on a clear country night.
We offer comfortable and well appointed 2 and 3 bedroom self catering cottages with loads of character and warmth. The 2 and 3 bedroom cottages overlook our picturesque lake.
All rooms are non smoking and include A complimentary basket of home made muffins on arrival, All linen provided, Modern kitchens - fridge, stove, microwave, cutlery, crockery etc, TV, video player (bring your favourite videos), radio cassette and CD player, Laundry facilities available, Slow combustion wood heaters, Ceiling fans, Private gas BBQs and outdoor settings, A selection of games and books, Free high chair and baby's cot, Disabled facilities in the 2 Bedroom cottage, and Airconditioning in our 2 and 3 bedroom cottages , undercover parking for your vehicle.
Things To Do
- Collect fresh eggs daily or bottle feed one of our little calves or play with our friendly goats.
- Brush a donkey or have a guided pony ride on bush tracks around our farm.
- Join our rabbits for a cuddle in our large rabbit enclosure.
- Try your hand at milking our friendly Jersey cow.
- Have a quad bike ride around the farm.
- The farm is in easy driving distance of the following attractions
- Many vineyards of the south coast
- Greens Pool - 15 minutes
- Mount Lindesay - 20 minutes
- Harewood Forest nature walk - 5 minutes
- Alpaca Tourist Farm -10 minutes
- Denmark Town - 10 minutes
- Historic Albany - 45 minutes
- The exciting Tree Top Walk in Walpole - 35 minutes.
- The best beach and estuary fishing along the south coast.