Terms and Conditions of Temporary Holiday Accommodation: Resort-Style Home
· “Booking” means the period for which you have paid to stay at the Property.
· “Property” means the listed property and all its fixtures, fittings and equipment, listed and tenanted as “DESIGNER LUXURY APARTMENT ” on the Website.
· “Management” means the owners and managers of the Property.
· "Guests" means the persons who stay overnight in the Property during the Booking.
· "Visitor" means a person a Guest permits to visit the Property during the Booking.
"Website" means Aura Australian Holiday Rentals, or Stayz, or AirBnB
2. ACCEPTANCE & RESPONSIBILITY:
· Guests will be issued with an Invoice upon making the Booking – whether through AirBnB or through Stayz website – requiring payment of a Deposit to secure the Booking.
· Payment of the Deposit constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions including the Disclaimer at Clause 13.
3. CHECK IN/ OUT:
· Check-in time is not before 3pm on the arrival date and check out time is not later than 10 am on departure date.
· Late departure is subject to prior arrangement and availability and extra charges will apply.
· You must notify Management of expected arrival time and a mobile contact number at least 2 days before arrival.
· Check-in/check-out and key collection/return procedure will be as follows – Key in meterbox by front door, unless special arrangements have been made prior to arrival.
· A deposit of 25% (minimum), must be received within 2 days after the Booking is taken by Management. Bookings are not confirmed unless and until this deposit is received.
· Payment in full must be received no later than 2 weeks prior to your arrival.
· Payments of the amount due must be received in Australian $ net of any bank or other transaction charges.
· Please ensure payments are made within the specified time limits or the Booking will be cancelled automatically without notice or liability to you.
· We accept payment by the following methods: Direct deposit into our bank account.
· Our bank details will be advised to you on the Invoice issued upon confirmation of your booking.
5. CANCELLATION OR VARIATION:
If you wish to vary or cancel your Booking, please contact us immediately.
· Your deposit is non-refundable in the event of a cancellation.
· If cancellation made less than 7 days before arrival ~ loss of 100% of the total booking price and the nights not spent are not refunded.
· For a 50% refund, cancellation must be made no less than seven full days prior to check in time on the day of check in.
· If you arrive and decide to leave early, the nights not spent are not refunded.
· Should you be eligible for a refund it will be made through your chosen payment method at time of Booking.
· A variation of the Booking, which reduces the number of nights stay, will be a treated as a cancellation of the Booking in respect of those nights.
· A variation of the Booking, which reduces the number of guests, will be treated as a cancellation of the Booking in respect of those guests.
· An administration charge of $50 will be charged for any variation or cancellation.
· If Management is able to relet the Property for the period cancelled a further refund may be made less administration charges, commissions and expenses (at Management's discretion).
• We have a minimum nights stay policy of 2 or 3 nights stay depending on which property you are in. No refund will be made for a variation to the extent that it breaches our minimum nights stay policy.
6. SECURITY DEPOSIT:
· A Security deposit payment of $250 is required at the same time as the outstanding balance of your Booking. It will be credited to your designated payment method once our property has been inspected and deemed left in a similar state to your arrival. We agree to ensure this occurs within 7 working days of your departure.
· Any damage, loss or expense incurred by Management as a result of your breach of these Terms & Conditions will be charged against the Security deposit. Examples of this include but are not limited to any breakage, damage or excess cleaning requirements, extra guests beyond those declared.
· If the Property becomes unavailable for your occupancy due to unforeseen circumstances (eg. fire, storm, damage, etc) then Management will inform you immediately and endeavour to obtain suitable alternative accommodation for your occupancy; failing which any moneys paid will be refunded in full.
8. PARTIES & FUNCTIONS:
· Parties and Functions are strictly prohibited.
· Breach of this condition may result in immediate termination and eviction without refund and extra charges for security, cleaning, garbage removal, wear and tear, repairs etc.
9. LINEN AND TOWELS
· We supply linen, pillows, blankets and towels, which must be left where supplied in the bedrooms or bathroom on departure. Further linen may be hired through Management.
· Beach towels are not included.
· Make-up or other stains left on towels or linen, and which do not come out through a standard washing machine cycle, will incur costs for additional laundering, or replacement as the case may be.
· Pets are not allowed at the Property.
11. SWIMMING POOL:
· You use the swimming pool entirely at your own risk.
· You must ensure that the pool gates are securely closed and fastened at all times whether you are inside the designated pool area or not.
12. YOUR OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES
· You must comply with all applicable Stayz or AirBnB House Rules and all instructions from Management and the caretakers of the Property concerning occupancy, property, health, safety and quiet enjoyment of the Property and our neighbours.
· You are responsible for damage, breakages, theft and loss of the Property and any part of it during your stay. You must notify us of this immediately. Management may recover from you repair or replacement cost (at Management's discretion).
· Only the guests nominated and agreed in the Booking may stay in the Property over night. If any other guests stay extra charges may apply or the agreement may be terminated without refund.
· Disturbance to neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in termination and eviction without refund and extra charges may be made for security and other expenses.
· Before departure, all food must be removed from fridges, all rubbish put in the appropriate
council rubbish bins provided, and crockery and cutlery washed and packed away. The Property must be left in a clean and tidy condition.
· Extra cleaning charges may be incurred for the cleaning of dirty dishes, washing machine, dishwasher, emptying the fridge, removal of excessive rubbish etc. Should the cleaning fee be more than the usual cost for cleaning the property, you will be charged the additional costs over and above the normal cleaning fee which will be deducted from the security deposit.
· All furniture and furnishings must be left in the position they were in when you arrived.
· The property should be vacated on time and secured. All windows and doors are to be locked.
· All keys must be returned to Management or as otherwise directed.
· You are responsible for the safekeeping and replacement of accommodation keys. Duplicate keys will be provided at an additional charge of $50 bond per key.
· If you lock yourselves out of the Property, a callout fee of $30 will be charged.
· If Wifi/ internet use are found to be of a convictable/chargeable nature, Guests will be liable.
· Nothing is to be hung on walls except on existing hooks and nothing is to be stuck on the walls.
· Strictly no outdoor shoes may be worn indoors.
· Any damage to walls and wooden floors will be deducted from the Security Deposit.
· Smoking is STRICTLY prohibited in or anywhere on the Property in its entirety. Any breach will result in immediate forfeiture of the Security Deposit without any further notice to you.
12. PROBLEMS OR COMPLAINTS:
· In the case of any problem or complaint, you must inform Management at the earliest opportunity so Management has the chance to rectify the situation as quickly and efficiently as possible.
· You must allow repair/service access to the property during reasonable hours.
· Any complaint, which cannot be resolved locally, must be notified in writing to Management prior to departure from the Property.
· Failure to follow this procedure this may hinder the ability of Management to rectify the problem or complaint and reduce or extinguish any claim you may have.
· We recommend all guests purchase travel insurance since Management are not responsible for any injuries, illness or accidents that may occur whilst staying at our property.
· Management does not provide liability insurance for the protection of Guests or any Visitors to the property during your stay and you assume full legal responsibility for your own safety and that of any other Guests or any Visitors who you invite to the Property during your stay.
· You hereby agree to release and discharge Management and its officers and/or employees jointly and severally from any and all actions, causes of actions, claims and demands for any damage, loss or injury which may be sustained by you, your Guests or any Visitors which are invited by you or your Guests to the Property during your stay, including any unforseen accidental damage to you and/or your Guests and /or Visitors and/or their property.
· You hereby agree to indemnify Management and its officers and/or employees, joint and severally from any and all actions, causes of actions, claims and demands for any damage, loss or injury which may be sustained by you, your Guests or Visitors, during the course of your stay at the Property.
I HEREBY AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Name of Guest / Organisation Name of Individual Responsible (Print)