This is a luxurious, bright & spacious 2 bedroom townhouse in the highly sought after suburb of Highgate. The townhouse is only a 5 minute walk to the Beaufort St shopping precinct.
The townhouse offers on the ground floor
- large open plan living, a kitchen with quality furnishing throughout and
- a large outdoor terrace.
Located on the 1st floor are
- the two bedrooms and bathroom.
- Air conditioning,
- heating and
- garage with remote controlled door for 1 car are included.
Comprising of 2 bedrooms, the main bedroom features a queen bed.
The second bedroom has 2 single beds.
- Extra bedding can be provided on request.
- The Espresso Apartments touch is the key element that ensures your stay in one of Espresso Apartments luxury apartments is a premier experience not just another accommodation option.
- Every apartment is decked out with stylish contemporary living and dining room furniture, a brand new HD 55 inch flat screen TV.
- This apartment comes with the maximum possible pay TV (Foxtel) package, ie, you have access to all possible channels.
- All the best in bedding and linen,
- well thought out kitchen facilities and homewares,
- functional yet comfortable living spaces,
- appliances and furnishings and of course an espresso coffee machine with a selection of unique coffee blends ready to enjoy.
Perth public transport options couldn’t be any closer. You are a 5 minute walk to the East Perth train and bus station or you are a 5 minute walk to the lively bars and restaurants of Beaufort Street, including the very popular Queen’s Hotel. This is a prime location for holiday accommodation, executive rentals or short stay relocations. Families and holiday groups are welcome.
The suburb of Highgate is 1.5km north of Perth’s city centre and surrounded by Perth most popular dining destinations of Beaufort and William Streets as well as the city centre’s nightlife venues including the bars in the Northbridge, and Perth City’s Shafto and Wolf Lanes. The suburb of Highgate is moments from Perth city’s cultural precinct including the new Perth Arena and State Theatre Centre, Library and Art Gallery overlooking the urban orchid vegetable and herb garden and frog pond. Perth’s King Street is home to the famous His Majesty’s Theatre and high end fashion labels.
Note, we regularly upgrade our furniture in our apartments. Accordingly, the furnishings may be different to those shown in the pictures for this apartment. We guarantee that the furnishings will be of the same standard as that shown in the pictures, or higher
The nightly rate becomes cheaper the longer you stay. Please note it is more expensive to stay over peak periods.