Designed for family get-togethers, special birthday celebrations, business seminars etc.
For large groups it is possible to book both The Retreat and Sandunes, which can be opened out to form one very large house sleeping up to 14 people in 6 bedrooms. All the facilities of both properties are available.
Winter or summer, our pristine beach is just a short stroll away. After a stroll, why not relax in one of the indoor spas in both master bedrooms.
Cook outdoors on the BBQ or indoors in the fully equipped kitchen (or perhaps eat out as a group at one of the many fine restaurants in our beautiful part of WA.).
As with all of our properties, all beds are made with quality linen, and fluffy towels, soaps and shampoos are supplied.
The whole complex is air conditioned with TV, DVD and hifi. In winter, get warm with the wood fire.
You might be surprised to know that in less than 2 ½ hours from Perth you can be relaxing on Peppermint Grove Beach the South West’s undiscovered get-away between Bunbury and Busselton.
Throw off the shackles and pressures of modern day life for the relaxing beachside luxury of the 4 star Peppermint Tree Lodge Holiday Accomodation Properties.
- arrive to the smell of complimentary homebaked bread and local cheese
- revel in a private romantic swim
- watch magnificent sunsets with a glass
- of local wine
- enjoy a gourmet lunch or dinner at local wineries & restaurants
- rejuvenate in your own relaxing private spa …swim in crystal clear blue-green water
- relax in secluded four star luxury rental accomodation
- explore the nearby magnificent Tuart forests
- take it easy on the beach
- Contact us for a quote.
- Ask about our midweek specials!
- Price includes up to 8 persons.
- Extra adults $25.00 per night and extra children (under 12 yrs) $15.00 per night.
- Linen and Towels included.
- Pets allowed on request, conditions apply.
- Cot hire $10, highchair hire$10.
- Minimum 7 night bookings for the Xmas holidays up until 15/JAN/2017
Our lodges are located on beautiful beaches facing the Indian Ocean … the area south and to the east of Margaret River is filled with wineries, restaurants, craft shops. furniture and pottery studios and just plain beautiful country, all less than 2 hours away by car. Just plain relaxing, walking on the beautiful beaches or touring … it’s your choice. If you’re looking for anything in particular, ask us and we’ll point you in the right direction.
Our part of Western Australia’s Southwest has many pleasant and interesting places to visit. When you stay at our properties you can be as relaxed or active as you choose.
There are many local attractions – our beaches, local forests, wineries, craft / pottery / fine furniture studios, picturesque drives, a wide variety of quality restaurants, to name but a few. It’s an area rich in local history. For those who care for fishing or surfing there are excellent fishing spots and some great surfing locations.
Pet Conditions: Pets are allowed in the living areas of the house but not in the bedrooms please, which are carpeted and not on the furniture. The house has an enclosed yard.