The Retreat is a two storey architecturally designed villa with soaring ceilings and an indulgent ensuite spa. It is stylishly furnished with vibrant colours that make for an exciting yet comfortable atmosphere. The villa is perfect for one or two couples, but is also suitable for a small family of 4 – 5 with children aged 4 years and above. The living area is open plan and comprises a kitchen equipped with a dishwasher, oven, hotplates, microwave and large fridge, dining area and lounge. The villa is air conditioned, and has TV, DVD, video and stereo. A laundry is shared with the “Sandunes” property to which the villa is adjoined. All beds are made with quality linen, and fluffy towels, soaps and shampoos are supplied.
There are two bedrooms, both with queen size beds. The master bedroom forms one large room incorporating the spa bathroom, but can be separated from the bathroom by a bank of wooden bi-fold doors for privacy.
The mezzanine second bedroom, which is up the spiral staircase, also has 2 queen sized beds area, and lovely ocean views. In summer enjoy a BBQ in your private gazebo, and watch the sea turn a steel blue grey as the sun sets.
In winter, laze on the lounges in front of the wood fire and look out over the stormy sea. All beds are made with quality linen, and fluffy towels, soaps and shampoos are supplied.
You might be surprised to know that in less than 2 ½ hours from Perth you can be relaxing on Peppermint Grove Beach the South West’s undiscovered get-away between Bunbury and Busselton.
Throw off the shackles and pressures of modern day life for the relaxing beachside luxury of the 4 star Peppermint Tree Lodge Holiday Accomodation Properties.
- arrive to the smell of complimentary homebaked bread and local cheese
- revel in a private romantic swim
- watch magnificent sunsets with a glass of local wine
- enjoy a gourmet lunch or dinner at local wineries & restaurants
- rejuvenate in your own relaxing private spa …swim in crystal clear blue-green water
- relax in secluded four star luxury rental accomodation
- explore the nearby magnificent Tuart forests
- take it easy on the beach
- Rates quoted are for up to 4 persons.
- Ask about our midweek specials!
- Price includes up to 4 adults.
- Extra adults $25.00 per night and extra children (under 12 yrs) $15.00 per night.
- Linen and Towels included.
- Pets allowed on request, conditions apply.
- Cot hire $10, highchair hire$10.
- Minimum 7 night bookings for the Xmas holidays up until 15/JAN/2017
Our lodges are located on beautiful beaches facing the Indian Ocean … the area south and to the east of Margaret River is filled with wineries, restaurants, craft shops. furniture and pottery studios and just plain beautiful country, all less than 2 hours away by car. Just plain relaxing, walking on the beautiful beaches or touring … it’s your choice. If you’re looking for anything in particular, ask us and we’ll point you in the right direction.
Our part of Western Australia’s Southwest has many pleasant and interesting places to visit. When you stay at our properties you can be as relaxed or active as you choose.
Keep an eye on this page as we build up a portfolio of local attractions – our beaches, local forests, wineries, craft / pottery / fine furniture studios, picturesque drives, a wide variety of quality restaurants, to name but a few. It’s an area rich in local history. For those who care for fishing or surfing there are excellent fishing spots and some great surfing locations.
Pet Conditions: Pets are allowed in the house in the living areas but not in the bedrooms please, which are carpeted, and not on the furniture. The house has an enclosed yard.