Peppermint Tree Lodge - Sandunes
Holiday house in Peppermint Grove Beach
Sandunes is a two storey architecturally designed house with large living area, lovely ocean views and a feeling of space and light. Locally it is dubbed “the Opera House” due to its peaked pitched roofs and unique design.
You will receive a reply to your request confirming pricing & availability prior to payment.
Please enter the check-in and check-out dates for your stay as well as the number of adults/children checking in. We will check the availability and confirm the total price including any applicable fees and taxes.
Sandunes is a two storey architecturally designed house with large living area, lovely views and a feeling of space and light. Locally it is dubbed “the Opera House” due to its peaked pitched roofs and unique design. Inside, it has four bedrooms, and is suitable for just two or up to nine. The master bedroom is a mezzanine bedroom overlooking the lounge. It has a queen size bed and private ensuite with huge spa. Downstairs there is a second bathroom and three more bedrooms; one with another queen size bed, one with two single beds, and one with three single beds. The generous kitchen is equipped with dishwasher, oven, hotplates, microwave and large fridge. The house is air conditioned for summer comfort and has a wood fire for winter warmth. It has TV, DVD, video and stereo. A laundry is shared with the Retreat property with which it has one common soundproofed wall.
Outdoors there is a protected sitting area with outdoor furniture and gas BBQ. Imagine … a balmy night .. the aroma of a sizzling BBQ .. a glass of the local grape … the beach close by … what more could you want for ?
Our “Opera House” from the beach. Our beautiful beach … just a short stroll away …
All beds are made with quality linen, and fluffy towels, soaps and shampoos are supplied.
Sit in the comfy lounge, chatting, reading, watching a movie or just tuning out from our too busy world.
You might be surprised to know that in less than 2 ½ hours from Perth you can be relaxing on Peppermint Grove Beach the South West’s undiscovered get-away between Bunbury and Busselton.
Throw off the shackles and pressures of modern day life for the relaxing beachside luxury of the 4 star Peppermint Tree Lodge Holiday Accomodation Properties.
- arrive to the smell of complimentary homebaked bread and local cheese
- revel in a private romantic swim
- watch magnificent sunsets with a glass
- of local wine
- enjoy a gourmet lunch or dinner at local wineries & restaurants
- rejuvenate in your own relaxing private spa …swim in crystal clear blue-green water
- relax in secluded four star luxury rental accomodation
- explore the nearby magnificent Tuart forests
- take it easy on the beach
- Rates quoted are for up to 4 persons unless otherwise specified and for up to 8 persons in Reunion.
- Ask about our midweek specials!
- Price includes up to 4 adults and 2 children unless otherwise stated.
- Extra adults $25.00 per night and extra children (under 12 yrs) $15.00 per night.
- Linen and Towels included.
- Pets allowed on request, conditions apply.
- Cot hire $10, highchair hire$10.
- Minimum 7 night bookings for the Xmas holidays up until 15/JAN/2017
Our lodges are located on beautiful beaches facing the Indian Ocean … the area south and to the east of Margaret River is filled with wineries, restaurants, craft shops. furniture and pottery studios and just plain beautiful country, all less than 2 hours away by car. Just plain relaxing, walking on the beautiful beaches or touring … it’s your choice. If you’re looking for anything in particular, ask us and we’ll point you in the right direction.
Our part of Western Australia’s Southwest has many pleasant and interesting places to visit. When you stay at our properties you can be as relaxed or active as you choose.
Keep an eye on this page as we build up a portfolio of local attractions – our beaches, local forests, wineries, craft / pottery / fine furniture studios, picturesque drives, a wide variety of quality restaurants, to name but a few. It’s an area rich in local history. For those who care for fishing or surfing there are excellent fishing spots and some great surfing locations.
Pet Conditions: Pets are allowed in the houses but not in the bedrooms which are carpeted and not on the furniture. Each house has an enclosed yard.