Horizons is a two story architecturally designed house that is located on absolute beachfront. The panoramic views from the deck stretch from Bunbury in the north to Busselton in the south and west to Bunkers Bay. The lighthouse at Cape Naturaliste glints across the bay each night and it is a magnificent experience to watch the sun go down across the water and see the bay turn a steely blue-grey at night.
The huge deck has a gas BBQ and outdoor setting. Sit out with a glass of wine and a friend or three and watch the sun go down over the sea at the end of a perfect day.
Walk out the front door to a pristine, beautiful wide open beach. During the day you can walk, swim, watch the dolphins, see the whales in season, or simply enjoy the sun on the water as you relax on the deck.
All beds are made with quality linen, and fluffy towels, soaps and shampoos are supplied. There is a caretaker who lives on site. She has a completely separate area (although this forms part of the house).
Downstairs is the 3rd queen size bedroom. The lounge has TV, DVD, Video and CD player. It is airconditioned.
Horizons has up 4 bedrooms, 3 with queen size beds and 1 bedroom with 2 king size singles sleeping up to 8 people in all. It is fully equipped with a large kitchen, dining, and lounge area upstairs.
You might be surprised to know that in less than 2 ½ hours from Perth you can be relaxing on Peppermint Grove Beach the South West’s undiscovered get-away between Bunbury and Busselton.
Throw off the shackles and pressures of modern day life for the relaxing beachside luxury of the 4 star Peppermint Tree Lodge Holiday Accomodation Properties.
- arrive to the smell of complimentary homebaked bread and local cheese
- revel in a private romantic swim
- watch magnificent sunsets with a glass
- of local wine
- enjoy a gourmet lunch or dinner at local wineries & restaurants
- rejuvenate in your own relaxing private spa …swim in crystal clear blue-green water
- relax in secluded four star luxury rental accomodation
- explore the nearby magnificent Tuart forests
- take it easy on the beach
- Rates quoted are for up to 4 persons.
- Ask about our midweek specials!
- Price includes up to 4 adults and 2 children unless otherwise stated.
- Extra adults $25.00 per night and extra children (under 12 yrs) $15.00 per night.
- Linen and Towels included.
- Pets allowed on request, conditions apply.
- Cot hire $10, highchair hire$10.
- Minimum 7 night bookings for the Xmas holidays up until 15/JAN/2017
Our lodges are located on beautiful beaches facing the Indian Ocean … the area south and to the east of Margaret River is filled with wineries, restaurants, craft shops. furniture and pottery studios and just plain beautiful country, all less than 2 hours away by car. Just plain relaxing, walking on the beautiful beaches or touring … it’s your choice. If you’re looking for anything in particular, ask us and we’ll point you in the right direction.
Our part of Western Australia’s Southwest has many pleasant and interesting places to visit. When you stay at our properties you can be as relaxed or active as you choose.
Keep an eye on this page as we build up a portfolio of local attractions – our beaches, local forests, wineries, craft / pottery / fine furniture studios, picturesque drives, a wide variety of quality restaurants, to name but a few. It’s an area rich in local history. For those who care for fishing or surfing there are excellent fishing spots and some great surfing locations.
Pet Conditions: Pets are allowed in the houses but not in the bedrooms which are carpeted nd not on the furniture. Each house has an enclosed yard.