All reservations must be confirmed by payment with a 50% deposit of the total tariff, at the time of making the booking.
NB: A minimum of 2 nights in Spa Cottages, and 3+ Nights on Public Holidays.
Reservations are not confirmed until cleared receipt of the deposit.
From the time a booking is made, any issues should be notified within 24hrs, after which time the policies of the terms and conditions of stay will be deemed to be in effect. For short notice bookings (ie: less than 24hrs) your booking is considered firm once the deposit is paid and cleared. Your acceptance of the above amounts being drawn confirms you agree to our Terms & Conditions of stay. Should the method of payment be declined, the Reservation will automatically lapse, and each subsequent transaction to reinstate the lapsed reservation, by any method, will incur a $30 fee.
Check-in time is 2pm on day of arrival and check-out is 10am.
The credit card number given at the time of booking will automatically be debited for any amounts outstanding or any potential additional incidental expenses eg: additional guests, or damage to property. In the absence of a credit card, an advance payment to cover such incidentals will be required at check-in. In the event of any loss or damage to property incurred during a guest’s stay, responsibility for re-imbursement does not necessarily cease at check-out.
Nannup Hideaway Cottages are not responsible for failure of utilities, essential services and appliances. Please advise your hosts of any failures as soon as possible, and every attempt will be made to contact the appropriate authorities to organise repairs. However due to unforeseen circumstances (eg: ordering parts or non-availability of trades’ people) immediate restoration/repairs may be beyond our control. No refunds or discounts will be deducted from tariffs for unusable appliances awaiting repair, or restoration of power.
Tariffs quoted are in Australian dollars and include GST.
Tariffs are subject to change.
Nannup Hideaway Cottages are a small boutique business, Cancellation fees are necessary to compensate the provider for holding a reservation in good faith, and the consequent refusal of subsequent booking requests. This cancellation policy is equitably applied in fairness to all, irrespective of the nature of the cause of the cancellation.
All Cancellations MUST be advised in writing to Nannup Hideaway Cottages.
The following Cancellation fees apply to bookings inclusive of Accommodation and Extras:
• If the booking is cancelled more than 14 days prior to the commencement of the booking (arrival date) the cancellation fee is 50% of the deposit.
• If the booking is cancelled 14 days or less prior to the commencement of the booking (arrival date) the cancellation fee is 100% of the deposit.
• Late check-ins and early check-outs, will initiate liability for the full amount of the tariff.
• No-shows are deemed to be cancellations within this Policy.
Refunds in accordance to the Cancellation Policy, will be credited to Guests original source of Mastercard/Visa/Bank Account within 7 days of notification of Cancellation via email.
DPS Security Policy
Nannup Hideaway Cottages use DPS Payment Express Payment Gateway for its online credit card transactions, processing transactions securely for thousands of merchants globally, a safe and secure online payment service.
• Payments are processed in real-time
• Nannup Hideaway Cottages does not have access to your full card number, this credit card payment is secured by DPS
• DPS have bank grade security. All transaction details are stored in their PCI Centre
• DPS Payment Express Software is certified with over 20 authorities
• Visit www.paymentexpress.com for more info on online credit card payments.
We do not share Guests personal information with Companies, Organizations or Individuals outside of Nannup Hideaway Cottages.
Should we receive any formal written complaints, we will contact the person who made the complaint in writing to follow up in all fairness to both parties, and address issues in confidence. We work with the appropriate regulatory authorities, to resolve any complaints regarding matters we cannot resolve with our Guests directly.
50% of the Total Tariff for Accommodation is required as a deposit to confirm your booking VIA EFTPOS (please see below)
NB: MINIMUM OF 2 NIGHTS IN SPA COTTAGES & 3+ NIGHTS PUBLIC HOLIDAYS
Leisa Harding NAB Account
Account details provided once booking has been accepted
Your name as notation
Balance 7 days prior to arrival or COA.
Merchant Facilities are not activated, therefore payment cannot be made via Credit Card. Mandatory field to complete booking process.
Cancellations must be advised in writing.
- If booking is cancelled more than 14 days prior to the commencement of booking (arrival date) cancellation fee is 50% of the deposit.
- If booking is cancelled 14 days or less, prior to the commencement of booking (arrival date) cancellation fee is 100% of the TOTAL Tariff.