This newly-renovated accommodation in the heart of Mt Lawley enjoys Beaufort Street’s best attractions. With a new kitchen, freshened up bathroom with new vanity, new carpet and fully furnished, this is a great holiday option or medium term accommodation.
The one bedroom, one bathroom unit is on the top of a small, well-managed complex and boasts panoramic views to the city. You can breakfast, lunch or dine in one of about 40 nearby options – cafes, restaurants’ take-away and pubs. Go cheap and cheerful at The Flying Scotsman or fine dine at Jacksons or any in between – spoiled for choice! There are also exclusive clothing shops, seven-day self-service food stores, chemists, a Post office and a popular bottle shop. Not to mention live shows at the Astor theatre 100 metres away. Take the bus to the city or walk in.
The unit has a new split system reverse cycle air conditioner and oven, washing machine and 42” flat screen TV. It has been freshly painted and has a double balcony. You have your own designated off street parking, but here you don’t need a car except for trips out of the metro area… walk to everything.
The accommodation’s facilities include:
- sleeping area with queen-sized bed plus large wardrobe
- designated off-street parking
- kitchen with fridge/freezer, microwave, gas cooker with oven for roasting, toaster, kettle, crockery, cutlery, pots and pans
- dining area with table and four chairs
- lounge area with television and DVD player
- double balconies
- linen and towels supplied
- washing machine
- outdoor drying line
- reverse cycle air conditioner.