2 Bedrooms, sleeps up to 5
1 Bathroom, 2 toilets
Game console available
Enjoy exceptional holiday getaway at one of the most gorgeous cities in Australia. Self contained unit located right in the middle of Mandurah Foreshore where all the activities are. Practically only 100-500 meters from all cafes, pubs, restaurants, cinema, performing art center, and beaches.
- Located just opposite (2 - 3 mins walk) to Reading Cinemas, Dolphin Quay, Cafe Strips (Dome, Simmo's, San Churros, Sharky's, Cicerellos, Moka Cafe, Oyster Bar, etc)
- 5 - 8 mins walk to City Centre
- Woolsworth, Jester Pie, ATMs, Murphy's Irish Pub, Baskin-Robbins, Taku Japanese, Penang House, Merchant, Red Manna, etc.
- Boat and Bicycle for Hire Only 2 mins Walk Away!
- Stone Throw Away from the beach
- 8 mins (via Car) to Mandurah Centro Forum
- 8 mins (via Car) to Train Station
- 3 mins walk to Bus Stop
- 50 mins to Perth CBD
Train services from Perth straight to Mandurah with free shuttle bus services from train station to the foreshore Tourist Infomation Center (only 300m away).
Play a game of golf or two at the Meadow Springs Golf and Country Club, or at The Cut Golf Course in Dawesville.
Hire a boat or pontoon and enjoy the tranquility and beauty of Mandurah waters. You may even spot dolphins dancing around sometimes.
You literally do not need a car to enjoy what Mandurah has to offer you. Get on to an estuary cruise, enjoying beautiful wine and romantic dinner up the river, or go for deep sea fishing or surfing. Take a stroll along the white sandy beach and enjoy the beautiful red skies of this Sunset Coast. Basically you have all what Mandurah has to offer around you. From foods to lifestyles. Only a personal experience can say it all.
Refundable Security Bond = $300.00
*Minimum 3D2N stay but we may consider 1 night depending on situation*
4D3N - 5% off
5D4N - 10% off
5 Nights - inquire for special rate.
*Not Applicable During School Holiday / Peak Seasons*
EMAIL or CALL for booking and dates availability...