TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF HOLIDAY ACCOMMODATION
ALBANY SHORT STAYS
Thank you for your booking with Albany Short Stays…
Your booking confirms your agreement with our terms and conditions…
Deposits, Payments and Amendments: A deposit of 50% of the total tariff is payable to confirm a booking. Payment of the balance is due on arrival or by the date stated on your confirmation letter. Within 48 hours of arrival, should you wish to reduce your length of stay, you will be charged the total cost of your original booking unless we are able to rebook the vacant days. Once the rental period has commenced there are no refunds for early termination. A 1.9% fee applies for payment by credit card.
Standard Cancellation Conditions: Your deposit is refundable (less a $100 administration fee) should you cancel your booking more than two weeks prior to arrival. If you cancel within two weeks of arrival your deposit will be forfeited.
Peak Season and Public Holiday Cancellation Conditions: After full payment has been received, refunds for cancelled bookings will only be provided where we are able to rebook the vacant days less your deposit (which is held as a cancellation fee). We recommend you consider travel insurance to cover you in the case of any emergency.
Check in and check out:
- Check in time is between 2:00pm and 6:00pm unless another time is agreed prior to your arrival.
- Check-out time is strictly 10:00am unless prior arrangements have been made. Additional charges may apply by the hour for late checkout. Additional charges will apply if our housekeepers are required to wait for you to vacate the premises.
Occupancy Conditions: To maintain quality standards, safety and privacy for all guests, we require compliance with the following conditions. We appreciate that most people will respect our property but occasional abuse requires that we state the following:
- The number of guests will not exceed the number stated on your confirmation letter unless any variation is arranged with us, prior to arrival.
- Pets are not allowed at any property unless by prior arrangement and subject to the terms and conditions of our Pets Policy.
- If you book for 2 or more guests and upon arrival there are less guests staying, you will be charged for the number of persons agreed in your confirmed booking.
- The accommodation, services and facilities at Albany Short Stays are provided for registered guests only; therefore parties, functions and any non-paying visitors are prohibited unless prior agreement has been received from us. The tariff you have been charged does not allow for extra costs associated with additional visitors in terms of cleaning, breakages, rubbish removal, power, water, gas consumption, wear and tear, maintenance etc. Use of the facilities contrary to this may result in additional charges or your immediate departure being requested.
- Departure – the house is to be left in a similar state to its condition on arrival. We may inspect the property prior to your departure and additional cleaning fees may be charged.
- If towels or linen are irreparably damaged or stained from hair dye, sun tan lotion, make up (or similar), we reserve the right to deduct costs from the bond.
- Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise is prohibited and may result in immediate termination of your booking.
- Theft and loss are your own responsibility during your stay.
- We request that you report any damage or breakages prior to departure – charges may apply for repair or replacement.
Note: Variances may be agreed by prior arrangement with us.
We make every effort to ensure your accommodation is available as booked, however we reserve the right to make alterations to bookings due to unforeseen circumstances.
Thankyou for your co-operation – we look forward to providing you with a special holiday experience.