PAYMENT CONFIRMS YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF OUR BOOKING TERMS
- “Booking” means the period for which you have paid to stay at the Property.
- “Property” means Brighton Beachside - [ Advised on Confirmation ] , Jindalee Western Australia 6036 and all its fixtures, fittings and equipment.
- “Management” means the owners and managers of the Property.
- "Guests" means the persons who stay overnight in the Property during the Booking.
- "Visitor" means a person a Guest permits to visit the Property during the Booking.
- ACCEPTANCE & RESPONSIBILITY.
- Payment of the Deposit CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE of our Terms and this agreement acts as a lease arrangement for the booking period for our insurance purposes.
- CHECK IN/ OUT
- Check-in time is not before 3pm on the arrival date and check out time is not later than 9am on departure date.
- Early Arrival / Late departure is subject to prior arrangement and availability and extra charges may apply.
- You must provide a mobile phone contact number whilst you are in the home.
- Your access to the property is by a 6 digit access code as arranged after your deposit and booking is accepted.
- No Keys are required, all keys to remian on the premises.
- ACCOUNT BALANCE AND SECURITY DEPOSIT are due - 28 days prior to your arrival
- CANCELLATION OR VARIATION - Online Payment System Only
- If you wish to vary or cancel your Booking please contact us immediately at "Bookings@BrightonBeachside.com.au" amend your Booking.
- Your deposit is non-refundable in the event of a cancellation.
- If you have paid more than the deposit or paid in full and you cancel your Booking within 28 days of arrival you will be refunded the balance of the total amount (less deposit) should the property be re-let for the period that you booked.
- Any refund it will be made through the payment method used at time of booking.
- A variation of the Booking which reduces the number of nights stay will be a treated as a cancellation of the Booking in respect of those nights.
- If the property is subsequently re-let for the period cancelled a further refund may be made less administration charges, commissions and expenses.
- We have a minimum nights stay policy of 6 nights. No refund will be made for a variation to the extent that it breaches our minimum nights stay policy.
- SECURITY DEPOSIT
- A security deposit payment of $500 is required at the same time as the outstanding balance of your booking. Once our property has been inspected and deemed left in a similar state to your arrival. We agree to ensure this is returned within 7 working days of your departure.
- Any damage, loss or expense incurred by Management as a result of a breach of these Terms will be charged against the security deposit. Examples of this include but are not limited to: Extra guests beyond those declared, any breakage, damage, excess cleaning requirements (including BBQ, Ovens, Bathrooms etc.), Bigpond Movie Downloads, etc.
- POWER CONSUMPTION
- Reasonable power usage is included in the daily tariff. This equates to approximately 7 hours efficient use of the A/C.
- You may utilize the systems as you wish, however should management consider your consumption to be unreasonable, Western power rates of 26 cents per kWh over 40Kwh per day averaged over your stay will be deducted from your security deposit. An itemized account will be provided should these charges be applied.
- Instructions / Manuals are provided to explain correct and efficient operation.
- Excess A/C Operating costs will be charged back, all other power costs are included in your daily rate but please switch off lights etc. when not required to conserve energy. Please use the systems economically and responsibly and no additional charges will be applied. The majority of our guests are not charged as normal usage does not exceed the inclusive daily allowance.
- If the Property becomes unavailable for your occupancy due to unforeseen circumstances (eg. fire, storm, damage, etc) then Management will inform you immediately and endeavor to obtain suitable alternative accommodation for your occupancy, failing which any moneys paid will be refunded in full.
- PARTIES & FUNCTIONS
- Parties and Functions are STRICTLY PROHIBITED. Breach of this condition may result in IMMEDIATE TERMINATION and eviction without refund and extra charges for security, cleaning, garbage removal, wear and tear, repairs etc. will apply. Please note Meals & BBQ's etc. for small family gatherings are acceptable.
- WE DO NOT OPERATE THE HOME AS A "PARTY HOUSE" PLEASE RESPECT OUR PROPERTY AND OUR NEIGHBOURS
- LINEN AND TOWELS
- We supply all Linen, Pillows, Quilts, Bath and Beach Towels which must be left at the property on departure.
- Bed linen change usually occurs FORTNIGHTLY or more often upon request at additional cost. Bath Towels (2 per person) are exchanged WEEKLY.
- We request that you DO NOT LAUNDER the white towels provided as we elect to do it ourselves to maintain the whites "White" and prevent undue wear and tear. As they will be re laundered after your departure.
- PETS - Pets are STRICTLY not allowed at the Property.
- PLEASE NOTE Due to past breaches of this requirement your full security deposit will be forfeited should any animals be brought onto our premises to cover additional cleaning, Sanitisation and damages. We do have clients with infants and young children and those with allergies which must be considered.
- YOUR OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES
- You must comply with all applicable Stayz House Rules, obey all instructions from Management concerning occupancy, property, health, safety and quiet enjoyment of the Property.
- Please respect and consider our neighbours in regards to excessive noise and unruly behavior, car parking etc. any disputes will be resolved in their favour as your occupancy is short term and your rights are limited. You may, in extreme circumstances be asked to vacate the premises should management deem your actions unacceptable and in breach of these terms. Disturbance to our neighbours including excessive noise will NOT be tolerated.
- You are responsible for damage, breakages, THEFT and LOSS at the Property and any part of it during your stay. You must notify us of this IMMEDIATELY of any of these occurring and management will recover from you repair or replacement cost.
- Only NOMINATED guests may stay overnight, You MUST inform us of EXTRA GUESTS WISHING TO STAY OVERNIGHT and only up to the 8 person MAXIMUM is STIPULATED.
- (Escape) The USE OF THE SPA / JACUZZI must be LIMITED TO THE HOURS OF 7AM to 10PM to avoid undue noise for our neighbours during unsociable hours. Please return the temperature setting to maximum 37 Degrees and REPLACE THE COVER when NOT IN USE to conserve power and allow the spa to REHEAT and MAINTAIN its temperature.
- PARKING - Sufficient parking for up to 4 vehicles is provided. The Garage may not be available for guest use.
- CLEANLINESS - PRIOR TO YOUR DEPARTURE
- All perishable foodstuff must be removed from fridges, all rubbish put in the appropriate council rubbish bins provided and crockery, cutlery etc. washed and packed away.
- THE PROPERTY MUST BE LEFT IN A CLEAN AND TIDY CONDITION (As it was for YOUR Arrival.)
- All furniture and furnishings must be left in the position they were in when you arrived.
- The property should be VACATED ON TIME and SECURED. ALL windows and doors are to be locked. All keys must be left inside the property.
- You are responsible for the safekeeping of accommodation keys. Should any keys be lost or withheld and management consider this a security risk, all entry locks will be rekeyed at clients expense.
SMOKING IS NOT PERMITTED INSIDE or OUTSIDE THE PROPERTY
(Synthetic a Turf and Sensitive Neighbours)
Due to past breaches of this requirement your full security deposit will be forfeited should there be any evidence of smoking on the premises. To cover additional cleaning, Sanitisation and damages. We strive to provide a SMOKE FREE environment and do have clients with sensitives to stale smoke and ash so please observe this requirement.
Breach of any of these conditions may result in termination of the agreement and eviction without refund and extra charges for sanitizing, cleaning, repairs etc. will be applied from your security deposit.
****POOL GATES MUST BE KEPT CLOSED AND LATCHED AT ALL TIMES****
The management have provided all safety fencing REQUIRED BY LAW and YOU MUST NOT OVERRIDE THE CLOSURE MECHANISMS ON THE GATES.
AS WE CANNOT BE INDEMNIFIED AGAINST WILLFUL ABUSE OF SAFETY SYSTEMS MANDATED BY AUSTRALIAN LAW ABUSE OF THIS REQUIREMENT WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE TERMINATION OF THIS AGREEMENT. Children MUST BE SUPERVISED AT ALL TIMES when inside the confines of the pool gates.
15. PROBLEMS OR COMPLAINTS
- In the case of any problem or complaint, you MUST inform Management at the earliest opportunity during reasonable hours so Management has the chance to rectify the situation as quickly and efficiently as possible. You must allow repair/service access to the property during reasonable hours.
- Any complaint which cannot be resolved locally must be notified in writing to Management prior to departure from the Property.
- Failure to follow this procedure this may hinder the ability of Management to rectify the problem or complaint and reduce or extinguish any claim you may have.