The homestead is situated on 5 1/2 acres along side the Wungong Brook over looking the lakes which are teaming with bird life.
APURLA at Coranda Estate is a Fully self-contained unit.
- It has 2 bedrooms with queen beds, bed side cabinets, robe.
- One pull out queen size sofa bed in the lounge room.
- Fully equipped kitchen with sink, gas hot plate, fridge, dishwasher, microwave oven, toaster, kettle, and all utensils.
- Bathroom with shower, basin, hair dryer, washing machine & tumble clothes dryer.
- Lounge area with lounge suite, 42" HD TV and Blu Ray/DVD player.
- Dining area with dining table and chairs for 6 people.
- Fully enclosed pet friendly back yard with lawn, under cover patio, BBQ, lighting and outdoor setting.
- Fully air conditioned.
- Access to pool.
- Come and relax.
Located ina charming suburb of Haynes (Armadale) at 73 Twelfth Road, just 20 minutes south east of Perth Central Business District,Western Australia.
The city of Armadale is located in the heart of Heritage Country -
a rich tapestry of natural beauty and historic charm offering the chance to step back in time or retreat to the tranquillity of nature.
Armadale encompasses the hills and valleys of the Darling Range.
Coranda Lodge Bed and Breakfast is an excellent base from which to explore the rugged beauty of the city of Perth.
Catch a train into the city and explore the many exciting attractions, shopping outlets and mouth-watering restaurants.
Of particular interest is the famous King's Park, home to a spectacular display of native Australian wildflowers and our beautiful white Perth beaches are all within easy reach.