Prices, Booking, Confirmation and Cancellation Policy
Prices: Although we try to charge the prices listed here we reserve the right to alter the prices without prior notice.
Bookings: Our normal minimum length of stay is three (3) nights. We sometimes accept two (2) night bookings if they fit with current bookings or on a standby basis. There is normally an additional charge for two nights. We cannot accept one night bookings as the Fremantle City Council has a local law that prevents self-contained, non-hotel/motel style accommodation from accepting one night bookings.
Confirmation: A booking is confirmed by supplying a credit card number, name on card, expiry date, contact phone number, address and expected time of arrival.
Note: we have secure credit card facilities on our booking form.
Until we receive these details the booking is not confirmed although we may hold an offer for you, if requested, for a stated period. In the event of a problem we reserve the right to ask you to change to another property of at least the same or better facilities.
Payment: We are unable to wait until the end of the booking period to take payment. Unless other conditions have been agreed and appear in the confirmation of booking, payment will be taken:
- 2 night bookings: up to 48 hours before the start of the booking with two night bond.
- 3-5 night bookings: on the day of arrival or just after arrival.
- Longer bookings of up to 14 nights: towards the middle of the booking period
- More than 14 nights: every 7 days – but normally there will be a specific agreement.
Please let us know as soon as possible of any changes
- Cancellation within two weeks of the start date of the booking incurs a fee equal to 2 days.
- Cancellation within 48 hours or no show - you will be charged for the full stay (at the discretion of the management)
- If a stay is reduced in length, the long-stay discount may be forfeited and you will be charged for your stay at the daily rate. You may also be subject to a cancellation fee consistent with our stated cancellation policy.
It is recommended that you take out travel insurance to cover you for any problems that may occur.
- Minimum length of booking over this period is usually 7 days.
- One night non-refundable deposit is required at the time of booking for the period 15th December - 15th January
- Reconfirmation of Christmas/New Year bookings is required before 1st October. At this time, 50% of the total cost of the booking will be taken from the credit card unless other arrangements have been made.
- Usually 5 day minimum booking over the Easter long weekend.