Luxury one bedroom executive accommodation: Short stay, serviced apartments only in this central Fremantle building set at the entry to the harbour near the Maritime College and Maritime Museum. Rentals are normally short but maybe medium term.
On the second level of this imaginative renovation and extension of an iconic building (Hudson House) this one bedroom apartment has a large balcony to the north with interesting views over the quay and to the Fremantle Harbour beyond. There is a good size outdoor setting so entertaining friends is a great option.
The layout is well-designed with a modern style decor. The bedroom contains a Queen bed, side tables and lots of built in wardrobe space. The bathroom is of medium size and there is a good size galley kitchen with a cooktop, oven and microwave and dishwashing machine.
Car parking is accessed from a right of way on the harbourside of the building. .
This apartment, like all the others has with quality fittings and all modern conveniences.
Meet for a pre-dinner drink and chat and then just a stroll out either towards the harbour (E-shed Markets) or to the Fishing Boat Harbour area for a wide variety of restaurants and night-life.
Extra person $15 per night
- 24 hour check in
- Free wireless internet
- Free local phone calls
- Cot and high chair available - one off cost $15 each
- Full kitchen with dishwasher.
- Laundry with a washer and a dryer
- TV and DVD - Flatscreen, Foxtel sport on request
- One bedroom - a Queen and an Extra
- Foldable bed at extra cost
- One bathroom - a shower and a toilet
- Car Parking - a secure park
- Air conditioning - reverse cycle
- Some stairsl
- Maximum 3 persons