Short stay, serviced apartments only in this central Fremantle building set at the entry to the harbour near the Maritime College and Maritime Museum.
On the second level of this imaginative renovation and extension of an iconic building (Hudson House) this studio apartment is well-equipped with a modern style decor. The room has a Queen bed, ensuite bathroom and a small kitchen area with a cooktop and microwave oven.
Car parking is accessed from a right of way on the harbourside of the building. There is an external balcony which has an outdoor setting and provides excellent access to fresh air.
This apartment, like all the others has with quality fittings and all modern conveniences.
An excellent well-organised and pleasant apartment for work or holiday!
Extra person $15 per night
- 24 hour check in
- Free wireless internet
- Free local phone calls
- Cot and high chair available - one off cost $15 each
- Cooktop and microwave.
- Laundry with a washer and a dryer
- TV and DVD - Flatscreen, Foxtel Sport available on request
- One bedroom - a Queen and an Extra
- Foldable bed at extra cost
- One bathroom - a shower and a toilet
- Car Parking - a secure park
- Air conditioning - Reverse cycle
- Some stairs
- Maximum 3 persons