So what is the perfect location? A short walk to the famous "Capuccino Strip" this gorgeous colonial style house is equally convenient for the free Cat Bus into town or for a dip in the Indian Ocean at south beach or bather beach. Enjoy!
- This house has a fully equipped kitchen with fridge, dishwasher, oven and hob
- The Living room has a a large screen TV and sofa and a large dinning table
- There are french doors which open out to the court yard and decking area, this has an outdoor setting and BBQ to enjoy the outdoors.
- The back garden also has a sun deck and studio for additional guest
- The lounge room has a a large screen TV and a double sofa bed and two additional pull out single beds
This house has 5 rooms with beds
- Bedroom 1 - Queen bed
- Bedroom 2 - Queen bed
- Bedroom 3 - Single bed plus single fold out bed
- Bedroom 4 - This is the summer house in the back garden this has a Queen bed
- Bedroom 5 - This is the Living room but has a double fold out sofa bed and 2 single fold to beds available for the extra guests
- There is a separate kitchen
- There is a bathroom and an additional outside toilet
- There is a living area with dinning table and sofas to relax
Getting around the neighbourhood:
Located on the coast just 30 minutes from Perth's city centre, the bustling and dynamic port city of Fremantle has long been renowned for its eclectic mix of arty and alternative types.
Its streets buzz with the song of buskers, the side walks fill with a wild collection of art and music floats out from trendy cafés and bars.
Fremantle is one of the easiest cities in the world to explore by foot, bicycle or scooter. All leading attractions are located within close proximity and the free Fremantle CAT bus completes regular cicuits around the city of Fremantle stopping at popular places of interest and offering easy access to major attractions and venues.
A great way for visitors to get around is to take the Fremantle Tram Tour which completes regular circuits around the city and includes an educational commentary. Alternatively, you can even hire a bike from the Fremantle Visitor Centre.
You need only spend a day in Fremantle to find yourself falling in love with this colourful port city - it is impossible to avoid getting caught up in its charm.
FREE WiFi internet is provided.
A cot and high chair can be provided if requested.