Available for short-stay guests -this very central, well-appointed two storey townhouse is within a stone's throw of the famous Fremantle Markets. Enter through a small front garden to a verandah protected by the balcony off the roofs above. Pets maybe acceptable - do discuss with us.
The exterior patio area is undercover and is a great spot to meet with friends and enjoy a BBQ. There area few stairs down to the rear gate leading to the parking area.
Ideal for two couples, Boulters has two upstairs queen bedrooms (one has an additional single bed), each with cooling airconditioners, adjacent bathroom facilities with shower and toilet, and a loft bedroom with a single bed. There is another toilet downstairs with the laundry.
The fully equipped kitchen is complimented with a dishwasher and there are laundry facilities with washing machine, dryer and outdoor clothes line.
A reverse cycle air conditioner maintains year round comfort in the stylishly furnished sitting room and a TV with DVD and music centre has been provided for your entertainment.
An ideal spot to enjoy all of central Fremantle's attractions in the company of friends.
Extra person $15 per night
- 24 hour check in
- Free wireless internet
- Free local phone calls
- Cot and high chair available - one off cost $15 each
- Full kitchen with dishwasher
- Laundry with a washer and a dryer
- TV and DVD - Flatscreen
- Three bedrooms - 2 Queens, a Single and an Extra
- Two queen beds (one has an extra single), upstairs loft bedroom (one single bed), not suitable for children under 4, single bed in back bedroom with queen
- One bathroom - a shower and 2 toilets
- Car Parking - 2 secure parks
- Air conditioning - Cooling in bedrooms, reverse cycle downstairs
- 13 internal stairs to bedrooms
- Maximum 6 persons