Terms and Conditions for short term rental of Apartment#9
“Booking” means the period for which you have paid to stay at the Property.
“Property” means Apartment#9, 9/32 Henry Street, Fremantle, WA and all its fixtures, fittings and equipment.
“Management” means the owners and managers of the Property.
"Guests" means the persons who stay overnight in the Property during the Booking.
"Visitor" means a person a Guest permits to visit the Property during the Booking.
1. ACCEPTANCE & RESPONSIBILITY.
A deposit is required to secure the booking. Payment of the rental deposit constitutes the Guest's acceptance of this Rental Agreement. The balance of the rental amount must be received prior to occupancy. If not, Management has the right to cancel the booking and attempt to re-let it.
The number of guests should not exceed the number stated on the confirmation notice or the number subsequently agreed in writing. Fees will apply for additional guests not agreed to with the Management in advance. The Guest agrees that no more than 6 persons shall be permitted on the Property at any time during the Rental Term, all of whom shall comply with the conditions and restrictions imposed upon Guest under this Agreement.
Bookings are not confirmed until the deposit is received. The deposit must be received before the booking is secured and is on a first in basis and is only secure when the amount shows in the bank account or proof of deposit is sent.
We may accept credit card authorisation in lieu of the security deposit/bond. If any terms and conditions are not met, an invoice will be sent and automatic payment will be deducted from your credit card for damages or excess cleaning.
- Payment in full must be received no later than 14 days prior to your arrival.
Please ensure payments are made within the specified time limits or the Booking will be cancelled automatically without notice or liability to you.
- We accept payment by the following methods: Visa, MasterCard, and PayPal, direct deposit into our bank account.
- Our bank details and visa instructions will be advised to you at time of Booking.
4. VARIATION OR CANCELLAION OF BOOKING
- If you wish to vary or cancel your Booking, please contact us immediately via email.
Your deposit is non-refundable in the event of a cancellation made after the cancellation determined by the property’s cancellation policy at the time of your booking.
- If you have paid more than the deposit, or paid in full and cancel your Booking, Management will endeavour to re-book the accommodation, you will be refunded the portion that we are able to rebook (minus deposit).
Should you be eligible for a refund it will be made through your chosen payment method at time of Booking.
- A variation of the Booking which reduces the number of nights stay once the stay has commenced, will be a treated as a cancellation of the Booking in respect of those nights and may cause the nightly rate to be altered as per our pricing schedule.
- We have a minimum night’s stay policy. No refund will be made for a variation to the extent that it breaches the minimum night’s stay policy for that property.
5. CHECK IN/ OUT
- Check-in time is after 2pm on the arrival date and check out time is no later than 11am on departure date.
- Late departure or early Check-in is subject to prior arrangement and availability.
- A mobile contact or local contact number must be supplied with the reservation.
- Key collection instructions will be provided once payment is received in full unless special arrangements have been made prior to arrival.
6. CONDITION AND USE OF PROPERTY
- The Property is provided in “as is” condition. The Management shall use its best efforts to ensure the operation of all amenities in the Property, including internet access. The Management shall not be held responsible for such items failure to work, but will make every effort to correct any issues as reported as quickly as possible.
- Guests shall use the Property for residential purposes only and in a careful manner to prevent any damage or loss to the Property and keep the Property in clean and sanitary condition at all times.
- Guests shall refrain from loud noise and shall not disturb, annoy, endanger, or inconvenience neighbours, nor shall Guests use the Property for any immoral, offensive or unlawful purposes, nor violate any law, association rules or ordinance, nor commit waste or nuisance on or about the Property.
7. BOND & DAMAGES
A bond (security deposit) payment is required at the same time as the outstanding balance of your Booking. It will be credited to your designated payment method once our property has been inspected and deemed left in a similar state to your arrival. We agree to ensure this occurs as soon as possible after your departure.
Any damage, loss or expense incurred by Management as a result of your breach of these Terms & Conditions will be charged against the bond or an account will be sent to you if no bond is held. Examples of this include but are not limited to any breakage, damage or excess cleaning requirements, extra guests beyond those declared.
If the Property becomes unavailable for your occupancy due to unforeseen circumstances (eg. fire, storm, damage, etc), then Management will inform you immediately and endeavour to obtain suitable alternative accommodation for your occupancy; failing which any moneys paid will be refunded in full.
9. PARTIES & FUNCTIONS
Parties, Gatherings and Functions are strictly prohibited. Breach of this condition may result in immediate termination and eviction without refund and extra charges for security, cleaning, garbage removal, wear and tear, repairs etc.
No business is to be conducted on the premises and only the stated amount of guests may occupy the Property at all times.
8. LINEN AND TOWELS
We supply linen, pillows, blankets and towels which must be left where supplied in the bedrooms or bathroom on departure. Beach towels are not included.
9. CLEANING SERVICES
Cleaning services are not included unless specifically requested at time of booking, and then at an additional charge to the advertised room rate.
Pets are not allowed on the premises.
12. GUESTS RESPONSIBILITIES
- Guests must comply with all applicable Body Corporate and House Rules and all instructions from Management and the caretakers of the Property concerning occupancy, property, health, safety and quiet enjoyment of the Property and our neighbours.
- Guests are fully responsible for all breakages and damage caused to the property, its furniture fittings, or any consequent loss suffered by the Property Owner/Agent.while occupying the Property. Any such breakages, damage or loss must be reported IMMEDIATELY to the Agent and either replaced to the satisfaction of the Property Owner, or paid for prior to departure. Failure to comply with this condition will result in a debit of any such costs and expenses to your Credit Card or Security Deposit without further notice.
- Only the guests nominated and agreed in the Booking may stay in the Property over night. If any other guests stay extra charges may apply or the agreement may be terminated without refund.
- Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in termination and eviction without refund and extra charges may be made for security and other expenses.
- Before departure, all food must be removed from fridges, all rubbish put in the appropriate council rubbish bins provided, and crockery and cutlery washed and packed away. The Property must be left in a clean and tidy condition.
- Extra cleaning charges may be incurred for the cleaning of dirty dishes, washing machine, dishwasher, emptying the fridge, removal of excessive rubbish etc. Should the cleaning fee be more than the usual cost for cleaning the property, you will be charged the additional costs which will be deducted from the security bond or charged to your credit card
- All furniture and furnishings must be left in the position they were in when you arrived
- The property should be vacated on time and secured. All windows and doors are to be locked.
- All keys must be returned to Management or as otherwise directed
- Guests are responsible for the safekeeping and replacement of accommodation keys. Lost key expenses will be passed on to the guest.
Smoking is not permitted in the Property at anytime.
14. PROBLEMS OR COMPLAINTS
- Please inform Management of any problems or complaints immediately so Management has the chance to rectify the situation as quickly and efficiently as possible. You must allow repair/service access to the property during reasonable hours.
- Failure to follow this procedure this may hinder the ability of Management to rectify the problem or complaint and reduce or extinguish any claim you may have.
- Any complaint, which cannot be resolved locally, must be notified in writing to Management prior to departure from the Property.
15. ENTRY AND INSPECTION
Management reserves the right to enter the Property at reasonable times and with reasonable advance notice for the purposes of inspecting the Property or showing the Property to prospective purchasers, renters or other authorised persons. If Management has a reasonable belief that there is imminent danger to any person or property, Management may enter the Property without advance notice.
- If Guest should fail to comply with the conditions and obligations of this Agreement, Guest shall surrender the Property, remove all Guest’s property and belongings and leave the Property in good order and free of damage. No refund of any portion of the Total Rental Fee shall be made and if any legal action is necessary, the prevailing party shall be entitled to reimbursement from the other party for all costs incurred. .
- Guest agrees that all personal property, furnishings, personal affects and other items brought into the Property by Guest or their permitted guests and visitors shall be at the sole risk of Guest with regard to any theft, damage, destruction or other loss and Management shall not be responsible or liable for any reason whatsoever. Guest hereby covenants and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Management and their agents, owners, successors, employees and contractors from and against any costs, damages, liabilities, claims, legal fees and other actions for any damages, costs, attorney’s fees incurred by Guest, permitted guests, visitors or agents, representatives or successors of Guest due to any claims relating to destruction of property or injury to persons or loss of life sustained by Guest or family and visitors of Guest in or about the Property and Guest expressly agrees to save and hold Management harmless in all such cases.
- Guest hereby waives and releases any claims against Management, the Property owner and their successors, assigns, employees or representatives, officially or otherwise, for any injuries or death that may be sustained by Guest on or near or adjacent to the Property, including any common facilities, activities or amenities. Guest agrees to use any such facilities or amenities entirely at the Guest’s own initiative, risk and responsibility.
Breach of these House Rules is a breach of:
(i) the Rental Agreement and Contract; and
(ii) the permission for occupancy of the Property
The Management reserves the right, in accordance with law, to terminate the permission to occupy and to evict from the Property, Guests, Visitors who refuse to follow the House Rules or who cause nuisance.