Modern One Bedroom Apartment in Fremantle's Historic City Centre
Short stay, serviced apartments only in this central Fremantle building set at the entry to the harbour near the Maritime College and Maritime Museum. Rentals are normally short but maybe medium term.
On the second level of this imaginative renovation and extension of an iconic building (Hudson House) this one bedroom apartment is well-equipped with a modern style decor. The bedroom contains a Queen bed with sliding door to a large balcony. The bathroom is a good size there is a long galley kitchen area with a cooktop, oven and microwave and dishwashing machine.
The living area is quite large and an extra bed can easily offer some privacy and space to another guest if the foldable bed is placed near the far end next to the sliding door to the balcony.
The external balcony, which has an outdoor setting, provides excellent access to fresh air.
Car parking is accessed from a right of way on the harbourside of the building.
This apartment, like all the others has with quality fittings and all modern conveniences.
An excellent well-organised and pleasant apartment for work or holiday!
Extra person $15 per night
- 24 hour check in
- Free wireless internet
- Free local phone calls
- Cot and high chair available - one off cost $15 each
- Full kitchen with dishwasher.
- Laundry with a washer and a dryer
- TV and DVD - Flatscreen, Foxtel Sport available on request
- One bedroom - a Queen and an Extra
- Foldable bed at extra cost
- One bathroom - a shower and a toilet
- Car Parking - a secure park
- Air conditioning - Reverse cycle
- Some stairs
- Maximum 3 persons