General Terms and Conditions:
All properties listed with Ningaloo Reef Holidays (NRH) are subject to the following terms and conditions:
All holiday homes listed by NRH are privately owned and we therefore ask you to respect this at all times. Please note: NRH advise that the agreement on your holiday accommodation will be between you, the guest and the Holiday Home Property Owner. NRH is acting on behalf of the Holiday Home Property Owner as their booking representative. While we endeavour to ensure that the holiday homes are in a good condition we cannot and do not accept responsibility for the condition or the standard of the homes.
1. Are subject to change without prior notice especially for the peak holiday periods.
2. When a booking has been confirmed by receipt of deposit, the tariff and the house booking will be honoured.
3. They are based on a per house, per night price for the number of persons specified with a 3,4 or 5 minimum stay period on non holiday season times and a 5-7 day minimum for some holiday homes and seasons. All WA public holidays will be charged at the high season tariff and have minimum stay requirements.
1. A minimum deposit of up to 50% of the total rate (as specified) is required to confirm a booking.
2. The booking will be confirmed in writing within 7 days of receipt of the deposit
3.If the booking is made 28 days or less before commencement of the holiday, the full rate is required to effect confirmation.
4.The deposit is non-refundable.
5. Payment by credit card will incur a surcharge of 2% on all transactions as charged by the bank.
1. Full and final payment for the holiday booking is required at least 28 days prior to the commencement of the holiday.
2. If the outstanding balance has not been received by the due date, the Owner and/or the Booking Agent reserve the right to cancel the booking without notice and the guest will forfeit the deposit.
3. Payment by credit card will incur a surcharge of 2.5% on all transactions.
When making your final payment you will be asked to complete the Guest Registration Form. We will ask you to read the conditions and agree to them with your signature and provided credit card details. This will be the 'security bond' We reserve the right to charge your credit card should you be in breech of any of the booking conditions or should there be excessive cleaning charges or breakages and damage to property.
SIZE OF PARTY
The number of guests occupying the property for the holiday must not exceed the number specified on the Booking Form. If for any reason there is a change to the number of guests occupying the property, the Booking Agent must be informed immediately. If approval is given for a change in the number of guests, an additional charge will be payable for each extra guest. Guests are not permitted to host parties or functions of any kind while staying at the holiday property.
CHECK-IN /CHECK-OUT TIMES
Unless arranged in advance with the Booking Agent, Check-In Time is 2 PM and Check-Out Time is 10 AM. During the low season and for mid-week bookings, these times can very often be flexible. All requests for varying check in/out times will be accommodated wherever possible. Late departure without prior approval may result in a partial forfeiture of the security bond. You are able to purchase a late check out when making your booking. Note 'Extras'
Keys will be made available upon arrival at holiday destination.
See final documents for details.
LINEN & TOWELS
Unless otherwise stated the accommodation includes the supply of all linen. This includes pillows, continental quilts or doonas, bed sheets, bath towels & bath mats, and tea towels. The supply of bed linen and bath towels is always included in the price. Beach or pool towels are not included. Linen is NOT provided at Snapper, you can BYO or hire as required.
DOGS & PETS
Most property owners will not allow guests to bring pets to their homes. There are some exceptions but under no circumstances are guests permitted to bring pets without first seeking permission and then obtaining prior written approval from the booking agent. NRH has a selection of 'pets allowed' homes to choose from. Whilst these homes are available for you to bring your pet, the owners, nor NRH, guarantee that they will be suitable for your pets requirements. The onus is on YOU the guest to assure that the home you book will be fit for your purpose. The NRH office will assist in your enquiry.
CANCELLATIONS & INSURANCE
Where written notification of a cancellation is received no less than 28 days in advance of the holiday, consideration may be given to allow the guest to transfer the booking (of the same house only) to another date, plus a transfer fee of $50. Where written notification of a cancellation is received less than 28 days in advance of the holiday, the guest shall be liable for payment of the full rental whether or not occupation of the holiday house occurs. The deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable to another property. Should a booked and confirmed property not be available due to 'circumstances beyond our (NRH) control" an alternative home will be made available to you at no additional cost. Should no replacement accommodation be available the full tariff paid will be refunded to the guest, minus a processing fee of $50. Should the town be cut off due to floods etc and booking not be able to be honoured, the guest may transfer the booking to another date or the tariff will be refunded in full, minus a processing fee of $50. Guests are strongly advised to take out comprehensive holiday & travel insurance to cater for any unforeseen circumstances.
Where the clients chooses to cut short their stay or reduce the number of guests in the booking, a refund, credit or transfer is not available for any unused portion of the booking.
1. Guests are expected to look after and take all reasonable care of the property and all the furnishings and equipment included in the property and to observe the “No Smoking Inside” requirement for the duration of the holiday.
2. Guests are expected to be considerate to neighbouring properties and not give cause for complaint due to excessive noise or unsociable behaviour. You will be evicted with no further discussion should the police be called.
3. Any faults, damages or breakages must be reported to the Booking Agent or a representative of the booking agent as soon as possible. Guests will be liable for any breakages or damages caused to the property during the guest’s holiday occupation and all costs of repair and replacement shall be payable upon demand to the Booking Agent.
4. It is the responsibility of the guests to ensure that all doors and windows are securely locked and that the property is safely secured at all times. Please remove all valuables from boats and do not leave your cars unlocked.
5. The condition of the property on your departure is your responsibility. This means that guests must wash & put away crockery, glassware & cooking utensils; remove all foodstuffs from the refrigerator; properly dispose of rubbish in bins provided; and sweep up excess dirt and sand on the floors, scrape barbecue if used and strip beds. Washing of linen is not essential. In the event that cleaning of the house exceeds the cleaning time allowance, the guest will be charged for the cost of excess cleaning at the rate of $50 per hour plus GST Monday to Friday and $70 per hour plus GST if departure was on a weekend or Public Holiday. This amount will be deducted from the security bond or from the authorized credit card and is not negotiable.
6. The guest covenants on behalf of himself/herself and their guests staying at the holiday home that nothing will be done by them which would in any way invalidate, adversely affect the validity or viability of any insurance policy maintained by the holiday home owner.
7. All boat moorings, jetties and swimming pools are used at the guests discretion. NRH and the property owner accepts no responsibility for personal injury or property damage caused by recreational use of the for mentioned.
8. Whilst every endeavor has been made to provide the guest with all available information regarding the property booked, the onus is on the guest to ensure that the property booked is 'fit for purpose'. This relates to any 'special needs' that the guest may have ie: wheelchair access, pet suitability, etc.
PROPERTY PAGE DETAILS
1. All information that is detailed on the properties page, including that which has been supplied by the holiday home owner is believed to be true and accurate at the time of acceptance of the holiday home. however, all information is subject to change without prior notice.
2. NRH accepts no responsibility for any alterations to the holiday home description that is deemed to be out of their control i.e.: damage caused by exceptional weather conditions, breakdowns of appliances, wiring or plumbing, invasion of pests or negligence on the part of the holiday home owner causing loss, accident , or injury.
NB: ON PAYMENT OF DEPOSIT IT IS ASSUMED THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD AND AGREE TO THE ABOVE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BOOKING.
Please contact the booking agent should you have any questions regarding the above information.