The Duchess Apartments are compact, modern, serviced apartments located on Hay St, in a hotel style complex with a rooftop swimming pool (heated in winter), gym and free under cover, secure parking for 1 car. This apartment sleeps up to 6 people in comfort.
The apartments are within walking distance of the CBD, Claisebrook Cove, the WACA, Perth Concert Hall, the Swan River foreshore and the East Perth cafe area. Northbridge entertainment and restaurant area is a short walk away, as is the Perth train station. Burswood Casino is just a short taxi ride across the Causeway.
Free, frequent, Red and Yellow Cat buses stop close by to take you a bit further afield. The Red Cat runs through the CBD and up to Kings Park and the Yellow Cat runs into the Claisebrook Cove area. Just sit on the bus for a free tour of the City or hop off for a walk around the sites or to swap to a different CAT route.
- Sleeps up to 6 adults. Free cot & highchair on request.
- 2 double size bedrooms, with 1 queen bed, 1 double with a single in a bunk above, 1 single beds. All beds have doona and freshly laundered sheets.
- Fully equiped kitchen with cook top, full size oven, microwave, cooking utensils, crockery and cutlery. Everything you need to cook all meals.
- 1 bathroom with a washing machine and dryer and laundry sink. A drying rack is available.
- Cable TV channels.
- The bathroom has a bath with a shower above.
- WiFi available on a pay as you use basis.
- Large, lap style swimming pool.
- Small Gym.
- One undercover, secure, car park, included in rate.
- Air-conditioner in lounge room.
- Located on 5th level, accessed by lift.