Set amongst trees, manicured gardens and large lawn area. Apartment has been fully renovated in the classic ‘Beach House’ style.
At The Beach: The Beach opposite your apartment accommodation; take an Eco Boat Tour, swim in the pristine waters, watch the sunrise & set over the ocean.
2 Bedroom Villa (Sleeps 4)
Set amongst trees & lawns with private patio, BBQ and out door setting. Villa has shared laundry with washing machine, tub, clothes line and dryer.
- Dining & Lounge Room: Comfortable leather lounge, 42″ Hi def TV, DVD player, DVD library, iPod doc, coffee table, lamp, dining table & chairs. Reverse cycle air-conditioning for summer cooling & winter heating.
- Kitchen: Fully equipped kitchen with oven, cook top, fridge, microwave, kettle, toaster, pots, cooking utensils, crockery, cutlery & glasses.
- Bedroom 1 Queen Bed: Comfortable bed, memory foam mattress topper, pillows, duvet, bedside tables & lamps, mirror, clothes hanging & storage. All linen supplied.
- Free Standing Bath: Bathroom has a luxury free standing bath, all towels & soaps are provided.
- Bathroom: Bathroom has all modern fixtures & fittings. Shower, mirror, separate powder room with vanity & mirror. Separate toilet.
- Bedroom 2 Queen Bed: Comfortable queen bed with memory foam topper, pillows, duvet, linen, mirror, clothes hanging & storage, iron & ironing board.
- Lounge and Dining Room: Fully renovated in the classic ‘Beach House’ style, all new, modern fixtures & fittings. Prior to your arrival, the villa undergoes our elite inspection for overall cleanliness & maintenance, you are guaranteed only the highest standards throughout in a beautifully appointed villa.
You can stroll along the pristine white beach, watch the sun rise and set, go fishing, play a game of golf, take a Whale Watch tour - all within a short walk from the front door of your villa!
3 hours south of Perth in the heart of the beautiful south west, Whitesands Villas are centrally located to all holiday and tourist attractions:
Margaret River Wineries-Wine & Bush Tucker Tours
Beaches - Pristine white beaches suitable for swimming &
Fantastic restaurants and galleries
Great shopping, markets, local crafts and fresh produce, Cheese factory, Lavender Farm, Olive Pit
Day Spas - Facials, Massage, Body Treatments
Golf - Dunsborough Lakes Golf Course
Cape Naturaliste Lighthouse
Busselton Jetty Underwater Observatory
Cape to Cape Walking track, nature walks
Childrens activities - Shearing Shed, Country Life Farm, Margaret River Chocolate Factory, Candy Cow, Archery Park, Simmo's Ice Creamery, Mini Golf, bike paths, play grounds, Yallingup Maze, Dunsborough Activity Park
Four wheel drive tracks
Kayaking and sailing in Geograpghe Bay - boat hire available
Scuba diving - Dive the HMAS Swan Wreck